Chapter 28

Maya POV

I stand there shocked, unable to say anything. Riley looks at our intertwined hands and grits her teeth. Josh is just looking at me. I look at the floor.

"Farkle why are they here." I ask.

"You guys need to stop fighting." He says. "Maya, Riley, you guys haven't fought since Maya's 14th birthday. Josh, Lucas, you guys used to be pretty close friends."

"Yeah until Maya went after Lucas." Riley says, glaring at me. I don't say anything.

"I'm not mad anymore." Josh says quietly. Everyone looks at him.

"You aren't?" Lucas asks.

"No." He says. "I mean I thought I was, but I guess I jut really want Maya to be happy."

"Thank you Josh. That means a lot." I smile. He smiles a small smile back. Everyone looks at Riley.

"I-I want Maya to be happy too." She says slowly. "I think..I'm just confused right now. I know that's no excuse but I'm truly sorry." I believe her. I walk over and sit next to her on the bed. She leans her head on my shoulder.

"Okay, so I hate to ruin this sweet moment but can we talk about how my security guard number 34 just told me that Ashley left a note for Maya?" Farkle says. I stand up. 

"I'm sorry what?" Riley stands up. Just then the 2:00 train from the Lobby comes up. A man I assume is guard number 34, comes up and hands me a note. 

                                              He's mine. Back off or else. I'm watching.

                                                      xoxo,

                                                     A

I can feel the blood drain from my face. I sit down shakily on the bed and give the note to Lucas who reads it. His face turns angry.

"Lucas its fine."I whisper.

"No its not Maya!" His eyes don't look like his own. They're angry. "No one can threaten my girl and get away with it."

"Lucas." I say one more time. He punches a vase and it breaks. "LUCAS." I almost scream. He turns around and when he sees my face his eyes soften.

"I'm sorry." He says shakily. His hand is bleeding.

"Let me clean up your hand and we can think of a better solution then violence." I say calmly.

"Since when have you been about peace?" Lucas jokes. I smile a bit and get some medical stuff from a first aid box that for some reason Farkle has. I fix up his hand while Riley and Josh talk argue about what to do.

"We need to tell the police." Riley insists. "They deal with this stuff all the time."

"Exactly." Josh says. "So they won't be much help." This goes on for a while before Farkle steps in.

"I think we should just have Maya sleep over Riley's." He says. "Tell your parents what is going on and we can all stay over. At least one of us with her at all times." Josh agrees. But Lucas frowns.

"Wouldn't Maya be safer here?" He suggests. "I mean this place is huge... and this is only the first part of your house. We can all stay here a few days." Everyone nods.

"That sounds pretty fun actually." Josh says with a smile. 

"Wait Josh do you have school?" I ask.

"No I'm on summer break for a few weeks." He replies.

"Well I guess its official." Farkle smiles. 

"SLEEPOVER!" Riley squeals. 

..............................................................................................................

hey babes!

I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SOONER MY HOUSE DIDNT HAVE WIFI FOR TWO WEEKS AND THEN I HAVE TO FINISH THREE PROJECT BY TONIGHT.

I'm trying my best to update ASAP but if i can't, I'm SORRY!!!1!!1!!

love you babes and comment and vote ect....

xoxo

mee