Chapter 20

Maya POV

Oh my god it felt amazing to get my memory back. I remembered Riley, Farkle, Mr and Mrs. Matthews....Lucas. Lucas. Ugh. I remembered what had happened before I  was hit on the head. I don't know exactly how to feel about that... I did want to talk to Bradley but not with his devil, demon, brick throwing sister. I had heard that she had been hitting on Lucas while I was out and it made me feel...jealous? Oh well I had other things to think about at the moment. Like what was missing in my painting. I still don't know what is missing and its been a while. I think I might give it to Riley. Or maybe Lucas. I mean he was really sweet when I didn't remember anything. That's what friends do right? I think about this while I walk over to Riley's.

"What up Matthews." I say as I walk in. I hadn't talked to them because I fell asleep in the car. 

"Maya!" They smile and give me a hug. 

"MAYA!" I hear Auggie scream. I turn around and he jumps into my arms. 

"Hey Auggie!" I smile. "Miss me?"

"Yeah!!" He laughs. He's such a cutie, I love him. I manage to pry Auggie off of me so I can get to Riley's room.

"Oh, Maya?" Mr. Matthews says.

"Yeah?" I turn back.

"Josh is here." I inwardly groan. I was not prepared to see him at the moment. 

"Thanks for the warning Matthews." I take a deep breath and walk into Riley's room. I see Riley sitting at the bay window with Josh who looks great as always but I had a weird feeling. His eyes light up when he sees me.

"Maya!" He stands up and gives me a hug. I've never seen him willingly hug me and it really wasn't anything I had wanted it to be...interesting.

"Hey Josh." I smile a small smile, and pull away. He looks a little confused but keeps smiling.

"I missed you." Before I can respond someone walks in behind me.

"Hey." I turn and see Lucas. I can't help but smile.

"Hey cowboy." He blushes.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I even miss your nicknames." He grins. I laugh and give him a hug. Josh frowns but I barely notice.

"So." Riley interrupts. "Can the girls have a little privacy?" Lucas and Josh both leave.

"I'm so glad you're back." She smiles.

"Me too. I can't believe I forgot you. And Farkle of course and-"

"Lucas." She interrupts. "You can't believe you forgot Lucas."

"Of course I can't, I wouldn't do anything without all of you guys." I say completely aware of what Riley was hinting at.

"So you know how I was talking... you know before you lost your memory?" She asks after a moment of silence.

"How you might like...Farkle? Yeah I remember."

"Okay well," Riley takes a deep breath. "I think I do like him I also really like Lucas  and I think you like Lucas and I don't know what to do." She says this all in a rush.

"I'm sorry could you repeat the part about me liking Lucas?" I laugh uncertainly. "Because I don't-"

"You like Lucas, Maya."  She says.

"You do?" I look towards the door and groan. Guess who was standing there.

...............................................................................................................................

Hey!! So sorry i haven't been posting I have had so much to do with my evil teachers and tests and ugh but dont worry im baaack! 

IM LISTENING TO PERFECT BY ONE DIRECTION AND DAMN ITS FIRE.

ALSO THE WRITERS NEED TO ET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY ARE MESSING WITH FRAGILE HEARTS SSOOO. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS 

also comment and vote ect ilyasfm merry holidays! (is that even a saying? it is now) 

OTHER NEWS THAT I JUST HAVE TO RANT ABOUT BUT OMG I SAT IN FRONT OF MY CRUSH WHILE WE WERE WATCHING A MOVIE IN CLASS AND HE PLAYED WITH MY HAIR AND WE KEPT SMILING AT EACH OTHER AND IT WAS SO UGH OKAY COMMENT STUFF ABOUT YOUR CRUSHES AND ILL RESPOND AND WE WILL BECOME LIKE BEST FRIENDS OKAY SO ILYG BYEEEE ;*