1

I BEG of you to continue reading. The story gets a lot better, I promise.

Hello! I'm Ali and this is my first story on Wattpad. You must know that this story contains graphic violence, mature language, and eventual smut. Please don't read if you're not into that kind of stuff :) thanks!

This story is dedicated to all the larries out there because I don't necessarily have anyone in particular to dedicate it to. But it's dedicated to all larries in general because they showed me how much love is between Louis and Harry.

Some things to know about this story and me!

I upload a new chapter usually, currently, once a month.

My current new chapters range from usually 1,000+ words.

This story is based on the pairing Larry, Louis and Harry. But there is also Niam, Niall and Liam, and Ziam, Zayn and Liam, involved.

Obviously this story is fake. Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, Harry's mom, and Louis' mom are not my characters. They aren't made up, they are real people, but I made them into characters. I own all other characters.

I'm from America so I may not always use the correct terms for things. And if you ever see in the book "mom" or "soccer", just know that it's an honest mistake. Obviously "mom" is "mum" and "soccer" is "football".

Make sure to leave as many comments as you can! I love to read your comments.

Vote to get my story more popular, making me motivated to continue.

Follow me for updates and clarifications on the story.

AO3 acc: @/LarryStylinsun
Instagram: @/brblarrywatt for updates and announcements. Please follow!

Instagram, snapchat, anything else, are personal. :)

Enjoy the story, make sure to leave feed back, comment, vote, and follow!

Here we go...

It is the evening of a quiet day. A little chilly out, and sun setting through the curtains; casting a red, orange, and yellow glow nonetheless. The birds are chirping as they gather their last amount of food for the day before heading to their nests. The small television is letting out soft sounds, and I am enjoying the peace of the relaxing Sunday evening.

I am sitting on top of my fluffy and feathery bed watching a live football game on the old television screen perched on top of the dresser.

Football is my favorite sport. Always has been. I grew up playing the sport in my back yard; kicking the foot ball around was always fun to me. Football is one of the few things I feel I'm good at. I can't afford to lose it. It means too much.

I have no siblings, only a mother and father. I'm content with my family though. I can't ask for much more of what I already have. I have friends, a good education, and a supportive family. I'm gay, but my parents don't know. I'm out in school just not at home. Am I scared? Not so much. Just, what's the word, almost embarrassed. But I have no reason to be. My family is supportive and they care for me. Or so I thought.

I see my mum's head poke through the door. I acknowledge her after a few seconds of staring at the screen in front of me. Someone just scored a goal, it was a rather lazy shot.

"Your father and I would like to talk to you for a second. Can you please come out to the living room for a second, dear?" Mum asks in a gentle voice that makes me wonder what this is all about. My parents usually leave me alone most the times. Especially on Sunday's. They know I hate Sundays.