26

Everyone asked when the action would come, so here you go. You're welcome.

Warning! Don't read if you're not into smut. (It's not smut yet but still)

Enjoy. Please comment your thoughts on this chapter 😬😳

Today is going terribly wrong. My mum didn't come home last night, and she was gone all day yesterday. I slept in late and my mum has the car somewhere, I don't know where, which resulted in me running to school in the rain and getting to English class late. In addition, Mr. Crack was furious with me and now I have detention after school. Luckily there's no football practice.

I'm a bit worried about my mum. She hasn't left a note for me or anything. Her cell phone is still plugged in on her nightstand. Like I've said before, she's quite distant now and it's taking a toll on me. This is all my father's fault and I'm pissed at him.

I'm mad that he caused harm to our family. Our once stable and healthy family, or what I thought was. Nonetheless, we seemed happy.

Now I had to leave my friends and school behind and move to a town I have never been too. I've gotten beat up more than once, and my grades dropped. They aren't terribly low, but they still dropped.

However, there are a few good things. There Niall and Liam, and there's also the cafe I work at.

There's Harry.
-
It's lunch time by now and the day is moving so slowly. It feels like every minute is an extra hour to this day. Nonstop work and write.

My clothes didn't fully dry out until about 4th period when I had my art elective.

At least it's lunch now and I get to talk with Niall and Liam who seem to be lost in sucking each other's mouth. So maybe I won't get to talk to them after all.

I also have gym next period. How fun!! Not.
-
The bell had already rung and I'm moving slower than molasses to get to my locker. I really don't want to spend an entire hour with Mr. Crack.

I already told Niall and Liam what had happened and they wished me the best of luck.

So what if I'm a few minutes late to detention? What more can he do.

I open the door but instead of finding the bald ass greasy teacher, I find a head full of chocolate brown curls and green stunning eyes.

I should've know it would be Harry.

And no one else is in detention, so I'll have to spend an entire hour with him. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I always get myself into these weird situations.

"What did you get yourself into this time?" Harry's thick voice reaches out to me. He must have thought the same thing as me.

"What? Well, I was late to Mr. Crack's class I guess," I say awkwardly while I find a seat in the room that's towards the front but also not at the very front.

"Why were you late?" He asks casually while his eyes scan over a sheet of paper.

"I had to walk here in the rain," I huff and roll my eyes.

He smirks at me playfully and then says, "Not an excuse to be late."

"I woke up late!" I try to back myself up.

"Oh, and who's fault is that?" I can see him trying not to smile and I try to restrain myself from lunging at him. I just roll my eyes and exhale a long breath.