33

I am very busy with sports and school. But enjoy.

And I'm thinking of rereading this entire story just to make sure I'm on the same page as you guys. I started this book last October, so it's been a year. I want to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. But I'm not doing it right now. PLEASE REQUEST IDEAS.

How's everyone doing? :)

Before we pull out of my driveway, which, at the moment, I wish was for forever, he looks over sympathetically.

"Do you want me to talk to your mum, love? What she said to you isn't right, you know that, right?" He looks over and he looks truly upset and I just wish this never happened. Why is my mum acting so weird?

I sigh, "No, thank you.  I'll mention it another time, but right now I just want to get out of here." I look back at the new house, wondering where my life went wrong.

"Do you want to talk about it baby?" He starts to stroke my knee, not sexually, but in a comforting way. I relax at the touch and shake my head.

"Not right now," I sigh and look out the widow. He nods and turns down the road.

It's quiet for a few moments, lost within our thoughts, probably both confused.

"Whatever they said, it's not true. You know that," he says softly while turning on the slight sound of music.

"Yea," I whisper quietly. But what if. What if it is true. I'm nothing but a faggot.

Throughout the car ride, Harry tries to lighten the mood by telling horrible jokes or corny sentences. The saddest part? I even giggled at most of them and they were terribly unfunny!

"Is it fine if we stay at my apartment instead of my mum's home? It would be kinda hard to explain why my football player is staying over," he chuckles to himself. For some reason I feel an empty pit in my stomach because of the fact that we can't tell anyone about each other sucks.

"Yea of course, not a problem," I reassure him. He is such a genuine person and I never would've expected someone to do this for me.

He smiles over at me and turns into an apartment complex. It's a pretty big complex and the flats look rather nice, yet homey at the same time.

He pulls into a driveway and gets out of the car after turning it off. Soon, he's helping me out of my seat, cautious of my knee.

"Let me grab your stuff," he says while propping me against the car. I thank him and wait for him to return. Together we walk up to the door of the flat, which looked very much like a small home. All the apartments were lined up next to each other, with small driveways and gardens. It's very cute and makes me feel cozy. Maybe finally, I can feel at home.

Harry opens the door and we walk into a hallway next to a cute living room where I can envision cuddling during movies and sneaking quick kisses with each other. My stomach starts to flutter at the welcoming thoughts. It looks very cozy in here, a fire place and a big tv, not to mention the huge couches.

"I know it's not much but it's something," he smiles, looking around the flat.

"I love it, it must be great to live alone, away from your parents. I wish I could," I laugh. He nods and smiles.

"Yea, can have our own privacy," he chuckles and smirks. My cheeks redden at the thought and I look away from his eyes.

"Here, let me take your stuff to the bedroom. It's upstairs," he says, walking towards the staircase in the corner. I agree and follow him up the wooden staircase, grunting at the full pain in my knee.