Epilogue

Wow. What do I say? Well first off, thank you guys. Thank you to the ones who were with me from the start, you were the ones who kept my inspiration alive. I know this book kinda sucked lol and I've been writing this for 2 years now? I procrastinate a lot but I was expecting this to be longer but shit happens. I still have other stories you can check out tho!! Anyways, thanks again guys, in the beginning I cannot describe how happy you all made me feel. I remember at a time during this story where I would publish a new chapter and in one day it would get like 700 reads and I kept refreshing and reading your comments. It made me so happy knowing you guys enjoyed this. I never thought I would get nearly 200k reads. So thank you. Love you lots.

They don't lie when they say New York City is the place for dreams to come true. I've never been so happy in life before. A year ago I would've never expected to be here. When Harry said he wanted us to start a new and better life together, I thought he was just saying that. But no. This is really happening. And I couldn't be more thrilled.

Harry coaches the New York University soccer team and is happy doing it. The job is a bitch more stressful and I guess you can say he's a little more known than from when he used to coach high school. The guys love him even though he still enforces his strict rules. Oh Harry, some things never change. I work at a small cafe across our apartment in Queens. I don't know, something about working there makes me feel comfort. Maybe it's because I'm used to working at the old one. They have a warm welcoming smell that calms me.

Our apartment is nice- really cozy for the 2 of us

Our apartment is nice- really cozy for the 2 of us. We have 2 cats, Angel and Ghost, who we both adore. The apartment is a 2 bed- 2bath with a balcony that overlooks a beautiful cobblestone street. It's not big but it's not extremely small like some other apartments in NYC.

Life is good

Life is good. Really. I know I said that already but I've never felt so fortunate in my life. I'm not worrying about much anymore. Only one thing stays in my mind. My mother. She was really sick last year. I should've been there for her.

I mean that in the, she's a crazy alcoholic and addicted type of sick. I don't know what happened to her. She lost it, completely. I tried to contact her multiple times. We set up a date to meet at a grille. While back home I also grabbed some other stuff from the old house that I didn't have time to get before. When I arrived at the restaurant I could tell right away that she was drunk and I smelt the vodka mixed with gin or something or other on her breath. I tried to talk her out of abusing her body like that. I didn't want to see my mother end up as a drunken nobody. After all, she is my mother.