29

Field hockey pre season and training is a bitchh.

Who else is obsessed with these pillows??

Anyways, enjoy!

Vote and comment!!!

I wake up to find the bed empty besides my body taking up the space. I pout at this and hide my face in one of Harry's pillows.

After a few minutes of snoozing, I decide to get up and try to find Harry. I go into his bathroom and find my hair poking out in all different directions and my lips a bit red from last night. I blush at the memory and also smile sneakily.

There's also a few love bites that are visible, crap. I can't have people seeing this. And Niall and Liam will be asking all these questions.

I rinse my face and go the bathroom before grabbing his shirt he lent me and putting it on, even though it's still swimming on me.

He's probably downstairs, so I slowly make my way down the large staircase in the center of the house.

I smell something sweet yet savory coming from the kitchen so I assume that Harry is in there. I hesitantly approach the fancy kitchen and see him at the pan and turning what looks to be bacon over. He only had black sweats on that are hanging lowly on his hips. I can see the muscles in his back and shoulders. Damn. He's hot.

"Good morning, baby," he says deeply without turning around.

"Good morning," I squeak out. He turns around and smiles at me carefully. I can't help but stare at his amazing toned body covered in tattoos. I stare in awe.

"Like what you see?" He chuckles and I quickly avert my eyes.

"I-uh," I say as I feel the blush coming upon my cheeks," -no."

"It's not polite to lie," he teases and I groan internally.

He chuckles before pulling out two plates from one of the many cabinets. I see him place 2 waffles and a few slices of bacon on each plate. He walks to the island in the center of the kitchen and places the plates down.

"Come sit," he says politely. I nod and my feet patter against the floor beneath me.

"What would you like to drink, Lou? I've got a few different choices," he says while opening the fridge and looking through.

"Water would be fine, thank you," I say while blushing. I swear, I blush at anything he says or does.

"Not a problem love," he says smiling. I smile back and take a seat on the cold chair. I shiver for a second before my thighs heat the seat up.

He hands me the glass of water and I thank him again. He sits down next to me and we start to eat the delicious breakfast. I don't know what Harry put in these waffles but they are good!

"These are really good," I say in satisfaction before taking another bite.

"Why thank you," he smirks, "it's a recipe I got from my mum. She said it was a secret recipe and only we know about it. But it's obvious that the recipe came from Kim from the café." He continues chewing and pushes a strand of hair from his face.

"Oh, how do you know Kim?" I ask curiously.

"Oh she's been a family friend for years. That's why I went into the café that one time. I thought I would stop by and say 'hi' but she wasn't there."