28

Hey lovelies! Make sure to follow me!
I'll be following back some people who I think have really funny and cute comments! :)
28 is my fav number y'all
HOW IS EVERYONE'S SUMMER SO FAR?

Alsooo, I made an Instagram account for updates :))                @/brblarrywatt

Vote and comment!
((we'll need holy water after this chapter))

It's not even 20 minutes after Harry went upstairs that I start to get creeped out.

The room is mostly dark except for the balcony lights that are hardly shining through the windows.

The room is big, and dark shadows are taking over it. I scrunch under the covers even more hoping that nothing will come out and attack me. Okay maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration.

Yes, I'll admit, I am a bit scared of the dark. Especially with a room this big, who knows what's in here! It's so unfamiliar to me as well.

I remember when I was younger and I would hear a noise, I would run into my parents' room and sneak between them on their bed.

I hear a noise and I immediately jump out of the bed and out of the room.

Shit! What do I do now?

I mean I could always turn the lights on but that won't cancel out the noises.

I'm in the hallway next to the living room that is lit only by the moonlight shining through the massive windows. I can't just stand here all night.

I make my way back into the room and flip the light switch on and crawl under the covers once again. I try to take my mind off it by thinking about what happened earlier.

Does Harry like me? I mean, he wouldn't have kissed me if he didn't like me. Or maybe he's using me. Nah, I can't see him doing that. Nonetheless, it felt amazing when we were making out.

All of a sudden I hear a snap and know I can't stay in the room anymore. I find my feet racing up the stairs and straight into Harry's room.

I quickly halt my actions and stand by the doorframe.

Am I insane? I can't stay here! What's he gonna think if he finds out I was up here?

I quietly try to make my way out of the door but-

"Lou?" A groggy voice calls out from the bed.

Well isn't this perfect?

"What are you doing?"

I turn around and to find him sitting halfway up on his bed shirtless.

I quickly come up with a lie, "I was just gonna use the bathroom," I say awkwardly.

"Well there was a bathroom right across from your room downstairs," he says, and I see him smirking in the dim light.

"Well I-uh- didn't see it," I say with hesitation and uncertainty.

He's not having any of it, "the real reason, Louis?"

"I don't know, I was just scared down there I guess. I heard a noise," I tell him truthfully. I swear, he always finds a way to make me tell the truth.