13

I changed the cover! It took me too long for this shitty cover though lmao. And I changed my username from @/TroylerAyeee to now, @brblarry . Xx

Point out errors. Thanks. Oh an comment! I love comments, I read all of them.

The rest of my weekend was spent decorating, working, and Christmas shopping. Mum and I decided to not go all out this year with gifts. We are going to see her family on Christmas Day, so we got the family presents, but we cut back on ourselves.

I know she feels bad because she can't afford to buy me a lot of presents, but I don't mind really. She said she still bought me presents, just not as many as I would usually get, with my father.

And I too, got my mum a few presents. Usually I would get her and dad like 3 or 4 small gifts, but this year is different. She won't be getting any presents from my father. So, I spent that last of my money to get my mum some gifts. Nothing too extraordinary and big. It's the thought the matters.

I have work today though, and I get my first pay check this Wednesday. So I'll only be broke for 2 days. Nothing I can't handle. I'll probably spend the money on car gas, clothes, school lunches, ect. I don't want my mum to have to worry about me and herself. She's going through a lot, and I'd do anything for her to not be so stressed.

The house has a lot of holiday spirit though. Christmas is in less than a week, so we decided to not be the Grinch. Even if it was a struggle putting up the lights it was worth it. We had to spend at least 4 hours just decorating the outside. We also make some of our homemade special sugar cookies. It is my great grandmother's recipe. It was nice spending some time with my mum.

Seeing my mum laughing and smiling along with me was so amazing, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

"TOMLINSON!" I'm cut out of my thoughts as I hear my English teacher, Mr. Crack, yell at me. Gosh, I will never get over his name. I mean, he smells like crack and buttcrack so....the name really does fit for him. Suits him well. He's the most awful teacher alive. He's mean to everyone, especially me.

"Are you paying attention to me?!" He spits in my face as he stands above my desk, which is in the front of the classroom.

"Yes," I mumble, but loud enough that he knows I'm not going to coward away.

"Then what was I talking about just now?" Oh shit. What was he talking about? I try to think back to what he was saying 2 minutes ago but nothing clicks. I sit there, unable to speak. I feel so embarrassed, I'm pretty sure my cheeks are already on fire by now.

"Detention. Tomorrow afternoon right after school, my classroom."

"What?! I can't! I have football practice!" He can't make me stay after! Why can't it be tonight instead! That's not fair! I thought I'd finally be able to play!

"Well too bad," his smirk is obvious and I want to snack it off his face. His teeth look like he's been doing a lot of crack too. Maybe I should punch those out of his mouth also.

I don't say anything else, just look down and angrily flip through my notes. He walks away, smiling. Gosh, I fucking hate that asshole.

I'm too angry to care about what he says, I'm not going to detention tomorrow. I'll skip it. See if I care.

The day didn't get much better. I had a test in Science, which I didn't know about, and I'm sure I failed it. I'm usually good with my grades but maybe I was just too focused with work, or maybe Harry's charming hair and brilliant voice. I day dream about him a lot. But I also hate him. Soo..

Liam is apparently home, sick, so it was just Niall and I all day. Damn, does he talk. He wouldn't shut up. But I'd rather have his company than no company at all. He's a real funny and sweet person too.

He told me that they tied the game yesterday. The other team was pretty good. The news made my thighs burn, dying to play football again.

At least I saw Harry again today. But this time it was during gym class. God, I hate gym. I saw him walk into a room that was connected to the gymnasium. I asked Niall about it and he said that that's his office. Next to his office is the cricket coach's office. But he didn't seem to be in there because the lights were off.

Anyways, it was when we were warming up. I was stretching on the ground and all of a sudden the gym doors open. And I see Harry stumbling in, looking down at a few sheets of paper.

He was wearing a more casual outfit that I'm used to. Skinny jeans, that oh my god, fit his thighs so perfectly, and a white tee. He looked so good. How can he look so good in something so casual?! Beats me. His hair was the same though. Messily parted to the right. His hair is pretty long to be honest. I love it. I mean I hate it. I hate him. No I don't. I don't know. Shit.

He didn't notice me, and walked straight to his office. Speaking about an office, who doesn't like office sex. Wait, that slipped out of my mouth. Forget I even said that. Even though I was on the other side of the gym, I got a glimpse of the inside. It's a pretty big office, meaning I only saw a small part of it. Basically all my eyes got to see were some bags of balls and cones. Nothing spectacular. But there's also one window, that had the old blinds shut, so I couldn't see inside.

The rest of gym class I was paranoid that he would see me. I suck at a lot of things. One of them being American football which we are learning about in gym class. Why the hell do we need to learn about it if we don't live in the states? And I'm not very strong, I'm fit for my body, but I'm not strong. I can barely lift a 30 pound dumbbell. Not only that, but this was my first gym class since being here! I hate gym. I hate it so much. So I was praying that Harry wouldn't see me failing miserably.

The only other thing that didn't suck was work, even as ironic as it seems and sounds. The customers were lovely once again and Kim is such a nice lady.

I worked for a few hours before heading home, not without a cup of tea though, and finished my homework.

For the first time since I left home, I opened my laptop. It's a nice laptop too, just haven't had the need to use it yet. But I found myself sitting at my desk scrolling through tumblr for majority of the night. Oops.

I feel like one of those tumblr girls because of my room and my new white lights hanging around the perimeter. I honestly feel like a tumblr girl, and it's so weird, but I love it! But I'd never admit it to anyone. Even mum's asked me if I wanted to change it. I said no. One reason being that I don't want her to spend money on me and this room. Second reason being that I don't really mind the room to be honest. I kind of like it, really.

Tonight I fell asleep listening to Coldplay, it's good to fall asleep to. The music was quite soothing.

Tomorrow will be my first practice on the team and I'm so excited for it! And I feel so much better too. I'm not sore at all, and my cheek isn't bruised anymore. All that's left is the bruise on my shin, which no one can see anyways. My scars from the cuts are almost gone too. I'd say in a week I'll be able to pull them off as an accident of some sort.

Even though Mr. Crack will be pissed at me for ditching detention, it's worth it. I can't wait to touch a football finally.

This is more of a filler chapter than anything tbh. That's why it's so short HAHAHAH. And it's been one week since one direction started their break. Ugh, I can't function without them. God dammit.

I don't know when I'll upload again. I need at least one more chapter before Christmas comes. Because I'm trying to make the setting the same as our current setting until after New Years. If that even makes sense. I don't know. So hopefully there will be 3-4 more chapters by the end of New Years. I don't know, we'll see.

Vote, comment.

Uploaded: 12/20/15
Words: 1534