8

Point out any mistakes. Comment. Oh and listen to this song, it's great! And it explains Larry's relationship. Xx "Secret Love Song."

It's a brand new day. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and --IM LATE!?

The power must've went out, causing my alarm clock to reset. Shit! My mum is currently shaking me awake and telling me to get out of bed. I unlock my phone to see its 7:52 at the moment. That means I have like 2 seconds to get ready! That's an exaggeration but you get the point!

I sit up out of bed and throw myself down onto the green fluffy rug below me. I rush to the mirror-closet and pull out grey sweatpants and a tight green shirt that had my old soccer team name on it and the players on the team. I throw on a grey beanie, again, and rush to the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth and use the toilet. I throw on an old wide and thick bracelet and put it over my cuts. They aren't too visible, but just in case.

There's no time for breakfast and within 5 minutes I'm out the door. I throw on my sweatshirt before I hop in the car with my mum already waiting in the drivers seat. My scars seem to be healing rather well and shouldn't be visible after 2 more weeks. Thank god. I don't know how much longer I can take wearing sweaters and jumpers. The car ride is very short and I rush out of the car after saying bye to my mum. By the time I make it through the doors it is 7:59 and I see students scattered about. I smell the familiar scene that all schools seem to have.

I eventually find my way to my locker, thank the locker lords, and twist the lock to open it. Half the students are gone now, leaving the rest of us with worried face expressions. I grab my small binder and the thin history textbook I got yesterday. I check my schedule to see that I have science. I make my way to the classroom and somehow end up with seconds to spare before the bell rings. I take my seat, waiting for the boring class to begin.

My morning was pretty uneventful. But hey, I wasn't expecting much better. Thank god Niall, and Liam, are in most of my classes. I don't have any friends in English class but that's alright. Whatever. The teacher is a dick too. Honestly! It's like there's a fucking log up his tight asshole. It's now lunch time and I'm quietly munching on my sandwich my mum made. God, I love her.

I see Niall and Liam make their way over to where I'm sitting alone. They have huge smiles on their face and they're laughing at something the other said. They include me in their conversations as much as possible and I'm thankful for that but it's so awkward. I know it's annoying to become friends with the new person, so I give them credit. A lot of credit at that.

"Louis! I have good news," Liam tells me. I lift my head and my eyes light up, "Coach Styles says you can try out for the team! I mean, we have enough players at the moment but he said if you're good enough, he'll put you on the team!" The two have smiles on their faces. My lips part and I smile the biggest smile since leaving home. I really do love playing football.

"Really?" I quietly ask, still a little shy, "When do I try out?" I ask a little too quickly. What? I'm eager to play, and maybe I want to meet the coach... But that's between me and you.

"He said you can try out today if you'd like," Niall answers, his thick accent clearly showing. "As long as you have proper shoes and attire." That's when  I mentally slap myself for wearing toms and sweatpants today. "I-I'm wearing toms though, I guess that doesn't count does it?" I question with a slight pout upon my face.

"Ah, probably not mate," Liam answers my question with a look of sympathy. Then a lightbulb goes on in my head.

"You guys have practice too, right?" I ask. Dumb question but I need to make sure.

"Yup," they answer in unison.

"So when does it start."