How to sumbit your request :)

Hello and thanks for taking your time to read this!

If you've read the description, you'll know this is a request based book. As such, the inbox in Wattpad isn't very useful for organising the requests that are sent in (last time it was a very painful process and I'm sorry everyone who didn't get theirs done). So basically, this is the new way I've decided to structure the requests system!

Basically, I'll upload a list of characters (and if a character isn't on there, just comment it and it should appear in the next round for you to request on*), and all you have to do to submit a request, is comment on the name of the character and tell me what your request is.

I'll write the requests of the first comment on each of the names and so if yours wasn't first, just comment on the next round :) please don't comment on the name after it's already got a comment because I won't do it (it just gets too confusing to know which ones I've done and which ones I haven't if i do it that way).

*For those who want characters that I haven't put in the list, it's most likely because I don't know them, very well, so please add a description or something. Thanks!

P.s. For everyone who has followed the Avengers Imagines journey from the first book, hi! And thanks :) your support means alot to me!

P.p.s I retain the right to not write a request.