Wanda | Fun Times

Requested by iHaroldStyles

.
.

So. How do you prank the world's fastest man? Some would have you believe that you can't. You didn't listen to them. The man can run fast. But invincible? That's a different story.

First off, there was the classic 'tripping on rope' prank and no one, fast or slow, could run away from it if it was executed with precision. So whilst Wanda compelled Tony to let you use two suits, you got the fishing wire ready, taking a pair of scissors from Bruce who got all flustered about it before giving up.

You finished tying the fishing wire to your new iron man suits which stood concealed by the wall, on either side of an open doorway. You grinned at Wanda who had gone to check where Pietro was.

"Is he coming?" you asked.

She nodded and you both moved into position for phase two.

You crouched down about a foot away from the prank site, in the corridor that led to rooms of the Avengers team. Wanda crouched down over on the opposite side and immediately the both of you began miming. You pulled an invisible string toward you as she did the same.

First you heard the whistling, then the footsteps on wood. Then you saw the shadow before the man of the hour arrived. You made sure that you looked busy.

"Hey," Pietro said, frowning as he stopped before you. "What are you two doing?"

You spewed some scientific garbage that you'd once heard Bruce say before smiling at the now confused Pietro. He frowned some more before nodding. "So... The invisible rope prank?"

Wanda sighed. "You're no fun."

He scoffed. "Fine. I'll go along with it." He pretended to step over before continuing to walk toward the door, facing the two of you. "So where are the hidden cameras?"

You laughed. "There are none..." Please just keep looking this way.

"None? Really?"

"Yeah, man."

He wasn't far away from it now.

You watched as if it were in slow motion. He took a step, then his ankle caught the fishing wire and the fastest man alive went falling forward, whilst he was being taped by two suits. Double the angles meant double the laughter, right?

Immediately a high five was in order and your hand hit hers.

"Do you think that if he'd been running it would've been cooler?" Wanda asked. You laughed at her mischievous side.

"Yeah," you admitted. Why hadn't you thought of that before?

You stood up and she did too before the both of you went to help out the now groaning and complaining Pietro.

"Oh grow up," Wanda said, laughing, picking him up.

He brushed himself off. "I hate it when you two have girls day," he grumbled. Last week you'd rigged that cream slap game to only work on him. That had been funny.

You both laughed, turning to look at each other. "Nails time?" you asked.

She nodded, hooking arms with you and going to raid Pepper's nail polish stash.