Tony | Mindless

Requested by: Lynn_FanFicLover
.
.
*
.
.
Loki stalks closer, his head tilted down, asserting the dominance that he currently has over the situation. He seems to pause for a very slight moment before his sinister voice fills the air.

"How will your friends have time for me, when they're so busy fighting you?"

And as the sceptre begins to power up to begin the transformation of the once powerful Tony Stark, the click of a gun stops the madman from continuing.

He turns slowly, and find the barrel pointing straight between his eyes and he simply chuckles, putting the sceptre down and holding his hands up in surrender.

Tony looks at you before nodding as he walks closer, about to cuff Loki. But you make a stupid judgement and lower your gun just the slightest millimetre, and your grip is no longer as strong. Loki sees this and his hand immediately hits your arm, the gun escaping you.

Tony never stood a chance to cuff him, being flung back by the strength of the god. He lands against the steps of the bar, the step cutting into his scalp. You watch him bleed, horrified. It was a rookie mistake.

But as he groans slightly, you know he's alright for the most part, and you begin to feel much more relieved.

"And how would you like to replace him?" Loki suddenly asks, smiling as he does so.

Before you can say anything, the pointed metal touches the skin over your heart. You knew you should've listened to Tony and taken metal based armour. You'd settled for some good leather, but nothing near the grade of his reactor.

The blue glow of the poison energy alerts you as to how long left you have to stay present.

It swirls through your veins and arteries, pumped out by the chambers in your heart. And in less than a second, your eyes turn a shade of blue that that resembles the stone in which the energy came from.

You're under his control.

.
.
*
.
.

I hate you, Tony Stark.

Those words replay in your mind over and over until you find him, a small hint of shoe sticking out from behind the bar. You can't stop yourself. There's a hatred that runs deep, and it's eating you alive.

You must. Kill. Tony. Stark.

.
.
*
.
.

Your hands clutch the empty air in front of you that he'd once been present in, as he scrambles back, yelling at you to stop.

But you don't want to.

Why should you?

You hate him.

He's thrown by the hit you give him with a closed fist to his face and he stumbles back.

You smile.

Knowing his weaknesses makes you smile wider as you go for just about his entire body. For you, the man is nothing without his suit.

As you hit him hard in the torso, he begins to cough, blood trickling down the side of his mouth. There'll be a bruise there tomorrow.

"(Y/N). Stop," he wheezes. There's pain written all over his face as he struggles to catch a breath, his hand out in front of your face; surrender.

You pull your arm back for another blow before he scrambles away. You'd always been a little too theatrical.

"Please! You're not thinking straight!" he cries out before flesh meets flesh once again. His head his the step he'd just gone back against, and he lies there silent.

You stand there, knuckles hurting a little, one of them split because you'd hit a little too hard and a little too fast. The pain doesn't bother you much anymore.

As you stand on the stairs, one foot on the step above him, the other planted firmly on the one below him, you can't help but just watch.

The man in front of you is weaker than you thought he would be, and you don't like to accept weakness. But at the same time, you can't shake the feeling that you knew him.

"(Y/N)." Loki's voice calls you and you happily turn to him, smiling as you do so. It feels good to make him happy.

He smiles sinisterly, though you don't notice the hidden feeling. "Finish him."

You nod, ready.

"I have to finish off some other business," Loki adds. It saddens you that he's not joining you, but you're happy that he's doing what he wants.

He smiles. "Well, off you go."

You nod and turn back to Stark who's scrambling back again.

You grab him by the collar and hoist him up with a newfound strength. He doesn't struggle. Instead he smiles. "Now."

You frown and turn. And as you turn, you see none other than the infamous Romanoff, as she hits you on the back of your head with the side of her gun.

It all goes black.

.
.
*
.
.

"Ow, ow, ow," you complain as consciousness invades you. But as you try to touch your wound, you find restraints around your wrists and a bandaged Tony on your left.

You frown. "What the hell is this?" you ask, struggling against the restraints to no avail.

He frowns before standing up and walking out. Seconds later he's back with Clint.

Clint grins, walking over to you and poking you in the leg.

"Stop it," you growl and he simply laughs.

"She's harmless," he says, patting Tony on the back.

Tony nods, wary looking. "You sure?"

Clint nods back. "Very." He looks at you and you stare back confused. "Welcome back, Agent (Y/L/N)."

You raise and eyebrow as he walks out and leaves you with Tony.

Tony moves closer to you before putting his hands on the Velcro restraints. "Are you going to hit me?"

You're shocked at the question. "I would never."

He smiles before ripping the pieces away from each other. "It's nice to have you back," he says.

"What happened?" You can't even offer him a smile yet.

"Loki, uh, did the Clint thing on you."

You groan before noticing his wince as he nods. "Are you alright?"

"You may or may not have hit me in the head..."

You immediately grab his head to assess the scars, forgetting that they might still hurt a lot. He yelps in pain and you immediately let go. "I'm sorry!" you cry, keeping your hands to yourself.

He shakes his head. "It's alright... The stitches are just a little tender..."

You nod. "Sorry again."

He shakes his head once more, chuckling at you. "I'm just really glad you're back," he says, leaning in.

You press foreheads with him. "I'm glad to be back."