New Story!

Ok so I made a new story expressing how I feel about men not appreciating women of color. I'm not just talking about African American women, but women who have some type of brown/black tint to their skin.

I got inspiration for this from a one shot from another story that I can't remember the name of. (Sorry)

Basically the man only dated "thick" white women because he thought women of color were just too much work.

I'm tired of black men talking about how they want these super fine "thick" women, who are not black. Like they say they want a Latina, Asian, White, Mixed Race, Foreign woman etc. with a fat ass, tiny waist, nice size boobs, and is cute in the face.

But as soon as someone says anything about a pretty black girl, they are quick to say we're loud, ignorant, ghetto, etc.

But as soon as we find a man of another race that appreciate us they're quick to say that that's our problem.
They question us on why we like men that are White, Latino, Asian etc. but think we are wrong when we question them about the same thing!

I mean everyone has their own preference of who they want to date. I'm just expressing how I'm bothered about black men talking down on the women of their own race.

The same thing applies to other races and their stereotypes.

Enough of the little rant.

I just hope you enjoy this story as much as I will enjoy writing it!

P.S. The main character is one of my many husbands. Lmao (don't judge me)