The Run In

Hello my loves👋🏾

I hope you are enjoying my book so far!
_____________________________________________________________

Lotus🌸

This morning I woke up in a better mood than I have had for the past week.

I didn't know what it was but I found myself humming and singing to myself.

Today I decided that I should go for a jog around the park.

I put on my Nike athletic yoga pants with a matching sports bra. I carefully put each foot into my favorite Nike Roshe Running shoes.

I quickly tied my hair into a ponytail before walking to the fridge to grab my water bottle.

After closing and locking my door, I began my walk to the park since it wasn't too far from my condo.

Today was such a gorgeous day with the sun shining and the beautiful greenery of nature around.

When I made it to the park running trail, I put in my earphones and turned it to my husband Chris Brown.

I swayed my hips to the melodious voice and upbeat tempo of the song before lightly jogging down the trail.

Odell😍

I woke up with the feeling of being smothered and hot.

My eyes snapped open to see a bunch of brunette hair under me.

I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion, until it hit me.

I remember after the dinner party last night, one of my old hoes contacted me saying that she was in town.

I couldn't miss the opportunity of seeing if her mouth can do those amazing tricks.

I don't want to seem like a man hoe but I just like head.

Don't get it messed up because I don't have sex with just any and every groupie that throws themselves at me.

I looked down at Ol girl in my bed, clinging on to me.

I quickly shook her until her eyes slightly opened up like she was startled.

"Aye, you have to roll up out of here."

She must have been still sleepy because she started drifting back to sleep but I was dead serious about her leaving my house.

"Girl, wake up and bounce," I said in a very stern voice.

She groaned before getting up and stretching.

She was really getting on my nerves because she was taking her sweet time leaving.

I took the liberty of grabbing her clothes off the floor and pushing them towards her before urging her to the bathroom quickly.

She smack her teeth and rolled her eyes at me but I didn't care.

While she was in the bathroom, I could hear Tzar and Dre outside my door whining and barking.