The Interview

Wassup👋🏾😂

Did you miss me? *Varnell Hill voice*

(If you know where I got that from you're a real one.😂😭👏🏾)

Anyway let's get into this book......

Enjoy.......
_______________________________________________________

Two weeks later.......

Odell😍

For the past couple of weeks things had finally simmered down in the media about me and Josh

Also, the made up scandals about Lotus and I were still forming but nothing outrageous like the story about how Lotus is 5 months pregnant with twins and we are trying to elope in Las Vegas.

I actually found some of them amusing to read because people will make up anything to start drama.

But, I feel as though I'm a burden to her and the people around her.

Two days ago she told me a female reporter followed her into the bathroom in the mall just to asked her and her friend Skye a few questions.

Hopefully when I do this interview tomorrow, I could clear the air and maybe they could back off.

I continued thinking as I did five more pull-ups in the gym before taking my phone out to take a picture for Instagram.

Instantly my notifications began to blow up from the usual females who lust after me and a few comments from some hating ass dudes lol

Are they mad that I can have a choice in whatever female I want?

Or, are they mad because of my success in my career so far?

I chuckle to myself as I think about how they say I'm gay but don't know a damn thing about me.

Hell, I think it's gay to keep worrying about if I'm gay.

Mind your business.

I continue to laugh to myself out loud. Thank goodness I'm in my own private gym in my house because if I was in public people would look at me like I had lost my mind.