Apologies and Encounters

Hola Espero que disfruten de este capítulo de mi libro! Gracias por el apoyo!

Lol anyway I gave you a little taste of my Spanish side.

My loves Odell and Lotus in the media!

*Beyoncé voice* Carry On!
_________________________________________________________________

Odell😍

I walked to my car after a long and tiring practice when I heard someone calling my name.

"Odell wait!"

I turned to see Jarvis jogging behind me with his gym bag on his shoulder.

"Hey Dell, what's up with you later fam?"

I thought about it for a second and I really couldn't think of anything.

I shook my head before answering him.

"Nothing much, I have an old hoe that keep bothering me to go see her but that's about it."

"Well tell her she has to wait because Monica has demanded that you come to the friends and family dinner party tonight."

"Dinner party?" I said quizzically.

"Yeah and she called me to invite you earlier but I kind of forgot," he said shamefully.

"I guess I can come since I have nothing else planned."

He nodded at me.

"Okay man I'll text you what restaurant."

"Okay tell Momo I said what's up."

"Alright I'm going to meet her now at Popeyes, and she still kind of upset with you."

I sighed and hung my head a little.

"She'll get over it, like how can she stay mad at me over someone she doesn't know."

He shrugged his shoulders and turned to walk to his car.

I just shook my head and got in my car before taking off to get me some food at Chipotle.

When I arrived at Chipotle I put on my hat and sunglasses to make sure no one really recognized me.

I walked in and stood in line until it was my turn to order.

I was almost done at the register until suddenly I heard someone gasp and say my name.

I mentally cursed and grabbed my food to walk out until I heard someone say my name again.

I turned and saw this girl and a few of her friends behind me jumping up and down and squealing.

I sighed because I really just want to go home in peace and not be bothered.

Now don't get me wrong I love the fans but sometimes I want to just be in peace without any groupies throwing their boobies up at me.

"OMG Hi Mr. Beckham!" Some blond female with huge tits says to me jumping up and down.

"Hello Loves it's nice to meet you all."

They all squealed again while I mentally rolled my eyes because I was ready to go home and enjoy my food.

"Can I help you girls because I am a very busy man."

"OMG we're sorry, can you take a few pictures with us and we'll be on our way?"

I put my food on a nearby table and posed with each girl for a picture.

After taking pictures the blond girl tried to be slick and slide me her number.