The Special Day

I hope you enjoy...
______________________________________________________

Don't
Don't play with her don't be dishonest
Still not understanding this logic
Aye, I'm back and I'm better
I want you bad as ever
Don't let me just let up
I want to give you better
Baby it's whatever
Somebody gotta step up
Girl I'm that somebody
So I'm Next up

Be damned if I let him catch up
It's easy to see that you're fed up
I am on a whole 'nother level
Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him

Fuck em girl I guess he didn't know any better
Girl that man didn't show any effort
Do all I can just to show you you're special
Certain it's your love that holds me together

The melodious voice of Bryson Tiller blared throughout my room as my phone rang loudly.

I groaned in frustration because I really didn't feel like waking up today. My hands roamed the bed in hopes of finding my phone but I had no luck.

As soon as my hand touched my phone it became quiet, meaning the person calling, got my voicemail or just gave up on the call.

I settled back more into my bed preparing to go back to sleep, when the ringtone sounded again this time I grabbed my phone then groaned at the name.

It was my best friend Angelina calling me. Don't get me wrong I love her to death but when she calls me she doesn't give up until you answer.

I grabbed my new iPhone 6s (a personal gift for my self) and slid the answer bar to the side.

"WAKEY WAKEY, EGGS AND BAKEY!!"

I flinched back and covered my ear as I tried to register, why the fuck was she screaming this early in the morning?

"Girl if you don't be your ass quiet!" I screamed back at her.

See with my best friend Angelina she didn't let anyone talk to her any kind of way that's why her attitude so fucked up.

"Bitch, who are you talking to? Because it damn sure isn't me!"

Let's just say Angelina is the most hood white girl you can ever meet.

She was always one to never back down from a fight even when we were younger and she would fight girls and some boys, if they put their hands on her first, whether they were bigger than her or not it didn't matter.

Angelina was never a white girl who tried to act hood or "black" that was just her natural personality.

People in the hood where we grew up respected her for just being herself 100%.

I laughed at the memories of when she first came to our neighborhood in Houston, Texas. Our neighborhood was very diverse so it wasn't strange to see white people. The problem was that the girls at school thought they could pick on her just because she was new and didn't sound like us, because she had moved here from South Carolina.

They got a rude awakening when she said and I quote "Just because I'm new doesn't mean you can't get your ass beat by this new girl."

After that I laughed at all the so called "bullies" because they quickly walked away from her.

Ever since that day I walked up to her and introduced myself and the rest was history.

"LOTUS MARIE SHAW!!"

I was brought back from my daydream from Angel screaming to the top of her lungs.

"What Angel?"