Birthday Night Out

Enjoy...
In the mm is Miss BrownSkin Beauty herself Lotus.
_________________________________________________________________

Lotus🌸

I was on my stomach enjoying this well deserved deep tissue massage while being fed fresh grapes at this very moment.

The gifted hands of the masseuse stopped causing my eyes to open immediately.

"Your massage is over now ma'am," the female known as Ashlyn said.

I sat up on the table and placed my robe on my body as Ashlyn wave goodbye and walked out of the room.

I couldn't believe how amazing my friends were to pay for everything on my birthday.

First, Angelina payed for the delicious brunch at some fancy french restaurant.

Then, Skye payed for my entire outfit for tonight's plans for the club.

And finally Aiko payed for me to get a full relaxation treatment at the Zen Palace.

I swear my squad is the best!

After putting my clothes back on in the private room, I walked to the front to meet up with the girls.

The girls all looked refreshed and relaxed as the lighting in the room made them appear as if they were glowing.

"Okay, everyone let's go back to Lolo's house to chill before we get ready for tonight," Skye spoke to everyone.

We all nodded our heads in agreement before heading to the car.

On the way home we stopped by the local corner store to stack up on snacks because we decided to watch Netflix and chill before the club.

After our stop we all made it to my home and sat on the couch before pigging out.

The night seemed to have come quicker than I had thought because after three movies it was time to start getting ready at 9:00.

The girls and I took turns taking our showers before we were all doing our hair and make up for each other.

Before we knew it, it was 10:15 and time to go out.

When we all met up in the living room of my condo, I noticed how beautiful we all looked!

Aiko rocked a custom Chanel two piece skirt and crop top that had two straps that crossed in the front making it focus on her impressive size cleavage. On her feet were a pair of gorgeous black matte strappy Christian Louboutin red bottoms. And to keep it simple she had beautiful gold stud earrings to match her jade and gold necklace of a Japanese character that means peace and happiness.

Skye kept it spicy with an all gray one piece cat-like jumpsuit that looked almost painted on her body. Her feet adorned a pair of black leather knee high heeled boots. For her choice of jewelry, she wore a platinum Michael Kors watch, silver hoops, and a beautiful silver chain that one of her old hoes bought her lol.

Angel, truly looked like an angel with her all white, skin tight dress. Her body looked like a milk! On her feet she was wearing her favorite or as she called it her lucky pair of nude colored Christian Louboutin heels. To finish off the outfit she was dripping in gold jewelry.

I was wearing a gorgeous long sleeve wine red dress that hugged my body in all the right places, with an open back that went all the way to the top of my butt. My shoes were some beautiful crisscross strapped black Malani heels.
On top of my head I had a small silver princess tiara to match my silver accessories because I was the birthday girl.