25

" Morning my love." Ashton chirped as he entered the room.

" Morning. " Adriana replied with a bright smile. She had been up for almost two hours. And she couldn't wait to go home.

" The doctor said she would be sending the discharge papers."

" So what's that in your hand? " She asked pointing at the bag in his hands.

" Sorry I completely forgot. I brought this for you. " He replied as he handed her the bag. She immediately opened it and her eyes went wide.

" Oh my god. " She whispered as she ran her hands through the soft fabric of the white dress in her hand.

" I hope you like it. " He asked as he studied her stunning face.

" I love it." she replied still admiring the beautiful dress.

" Now go get dressed we have a long day ahead. " she gave him a confused look.

" Come on princess. " He chuckled as he gently pushed her into the bathroom .

Adriana studied her appearance in the mirror. She looked breathtaking she couldn't deny it. The dress was really beautiful and it hugged her body perfectly.

It was plain white and it reached a few inches above her knees. She brushed her dark brown hair and applied light makeup.

" You look beautiful . " Ashton whispered as he pulled her into his chest. And she immediately hooked her arms around his neck. She leaned forward and gently brushed her lips with his

Ashton groaned. " Stop teasing me my love. " He warned playfully.

" Sorry did I interrupt something? " the doctor stated awkwardly as she entered the room.

" No its alright " Adriana replied as a light blush started creep up her cheeks.

" Sorry I had knocked but nobody answered so I...."

" It's alright. " Ashton replied trying very hard not snap at her.

She handed them the discharge papers and excused herself.

" Are you ready my love? " Ashton asked as he started the engine.

" I can't wait to go home. " She replied happily. It had been really long time and she couldn't wait any longer.

Adriana's eyes went wide the moment she stepped out of the car. " What's all this Ashton? " She asked as she watched the beautifully decorated vineyard.

But when she didn't get a response she turned around. Only to find him on his knees .

" I know Adriana I have hurt you and broken your heart a lot of times but I promise I will never do it again. I will never ever hurt you again. Give me another chance to prove my love for you. Adriana Katherine Mikaelson, will you marry me... Again? "

She watched him with teary eyes. " Adriana say something. " Ashton pleaded.

" I didn't know what to say Ashton. I think I'm ready to to give you a second chance. Yes I will marry you again. " the moment the words slipped out of her mouth huge round of applause was heard and it was then she realised that the guests had already crowded around them.

" Adriana I'm so glad you are back. " Megan chirped as she walked out of the crowd. Alison and Monica training right behind her.

" Megan...I missed you so much. " Adriana replied as she hugged her.

" I missed you too.  Come let's get you dressed. We don't have all day." Megan replied as she pulled away from her.

" Dressed for what? " Adriana asked in confusion.