Chapter One

"Caaaassssiiieeeeee!" Miss Bethany yells from downstairs.

I huff, pulling off the headphones and trudging downstairs.

"Y-yes, ma'am?" I ask, shifting uncomfortably on my feet.

"Mr. Graceffa and Mr. Preda are in room three don't mess up" She explains to me and I spin on my heels before heading to the told room.

"Good afternoon, Cassie!" The familiar man exclaims excidetly as I close the door, him rising from his seat.

"Hey...you're the one that tripped me today!" I exclaim.

"Yeah...sorry about that. I'm Joey and this is Daniel"

"Cassie...you already know that"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Can you step out for a second, Joey? Only if you're comfortable, Cassie..." Daniel turns to me for confirmation and I nod.

"Yell if you need me" Joey smiles before stepping out.

"Hey, Cassie. I just wanted to talk to you a bit. First off, a little bit about us. We live in Los Angeles, California and Joey is a Youtuber. He really loves his job. If you were to come with us, which you don't have to, we have a dog. His name is Wolf and he's a husky. Joey and I are together but most of Joey's viewers don't know that. We have a pool and a little lawn. It's just Joey and I now, our old roommate David moved out. Joey is amazing and a sweetheart...he wouldn't hurt a fly. I'm not trying to pressure you into anything. I can see the nervousness on your face. If you don't wanna come all the way to L.A. or if you just don't want to come with us, whatever the reason is, I'm not making you do anything. It's all up to you, Cassie. I can give you a couple minutes to think by yourself if you want. It's alot to take in, I know" Daniel proceeds to recite his speech before looking up at me.

"You won't hurt me?"

"Absolutely not!"

"I'll do it!"

"Seriously?" He confirms and I nod, smiling. "Joey! Get in here!"

The quiffed brown-haired boy rushes into the room

"She said yes!" Daniel yelps excitedly.

"Really?" Joey breaks into a fit of smiles as he jumps up and down.

"Oh my God! Cassie you will not regret this"