Chapter Twenty Four

"They're gonna kill me" I mumble, sitting on Shane's guest bed and removing the labels from every single bottle of alcohol. Each label is replaced with a One Direction wrapping paper that has the words: Try something new this Christmas, writen on it in Sharpie.

I quickly smell each drink, before resealing them.

Whiskey: To Shane

Scotch: To Daniel

Vodka: To Joey

This should be a fun fun Christmas.

I place each bottle of alcohol in its own Sloppy Joe box, just to confuse the boys, before writing OPEN on it in Sharpie. Finally, they are wrapped in High School Musical wrapping paper.

Next!

I hear the wrapping, cutting and constant yelling of Next! from Shane's room.

Giggling, I grab the next gift, condoms and lube.

Being creative, I grab a stuffed money from my orphanage bag and put them in the monkey, Robert,'s permanently sealed arms before wrapping Robert and sticking a blank label on it.

Enjoy Danny!

Lots of love,

Cassie xx

I'm so fucking bad. This is the kind of stuff that got Sarah and I kicked out of Birmingham Orphanage and transfered to the shitty London one.

I squeal as I pull out the next gift, ignoring Shane's Next!. The two vlogging cameras and tripods stand in front of me.

I wrap each separately, Joey's being placed in a Harry Styles shoebox and Shane's in a McDonald's Ultimate Burger Bucket before wrapping them.

SHANE!

I HOPE YOU FREAKING ENJOY THIS!

BOMBS AWAY!

Cassie xx

And then...

JOESPH MICHAEL GRACEFFA!

HOW DARE YOU!

I BOUGHT YOU THE WORST GIFT IN THE WORLD!

I HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS IS AS BAD AS YOU ARE

Cassie (no xx)

What? I like to have fun.

Next, I wrap the tripods so they look something along the lines of a Christmas tree and attach it firmly to the bottom of the vlogging camera.

They look so awesome, with their Evil Santa wrapping paper.

This ought to scare the shit out of them come holiday season.

"YES!" I cry aloud as I pull out Shane's gift cards.

I quickly wrap them in emoji poop wrapping paper, alone, before writing my message.

SHANE!

I TOP ALL THE OTHER CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

THEY COULD GET YOU A CAR

OR A CHILD

BUT MINE IS THE BEST

ENJOY!

Cassie, YOUR FAVORITE PERSON (after this, I better be your favorite person)

Tossed to the pile!

Can you believe I found all these boxes and wrapping paper at the mall?

THE QUEEN BITCH CASE AND THE PHONE CHARGER AND THE IMPORT CABLE!

BLOODY HELL! YES!!

I quickly place these in a pizza box, where they are all spread out.

I then wrap them in a pizza wrapping paper with a hamburger bow...hope he doesn't get too mad. He shouldn't...it's Shane.

WIGS!

Joey, blue wig, on a banana, wrapped in Mockingjay paper.

Hope this is useful.

If not,

Then you'll be wearing it to VidCon

Cassie xx

Shane, Shanaynay wig, on a carrot, wrapped in Jesus paper.

You need Jesus more than the devil

Hope this helps your image in public

Lots of love,

Cassie xx

Daniel, green wig, on a voodoo doll loaded with pins and wrapped in Jigglypuff wrapping paper.

DANNY!!!!!

This, for you

Because I felt like it

♡ Cassie xx ♡

And finally, Wolf.

I wrap his squeak toy with a scented wrapping paper with a timer, so Christmas morning it will smell like dog treats and he can find it.

I set his treats away with the other stocking suffers before smiling and nodding at my work.

Knock!

Shane yells outside the door and I laugh as I managed to ignore his Next!

"Yeah?" He enters then, phone in hand.

"You can leave the stuff here until your tree gets up. Ready to go home?"

"Yeah...I'm ready"