TEARS IN THE RAIN

Chapter1 Question

////// Landon POV //////

This year 2015 big winner, well it should come as no surprise Landon Reigns. I hear the announcer say. I've heard it so many times before but it always feel like the first. I tune him out and listen to my fans and I'm humble for them cause they are my motivation and what keeps me going. Don't get it confused I love what I do its my passion and wouldn't trade it for anything. I look up to see my beautiful girlfriend of 3 years cheering she makes my world go and stop. Standing next to me is my best friend, well one of them he does the same thing. He came in first place.

I walk up take my trophy and prize and go to sign autograph and take pictures the highlight of my day after a long eventful day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Landon baby I'm so proud of you Erica says jumping in my arms. How much did I get this time? I mean how much did you win? The hell if I know. I didn't pay attention I was talking to my fans and spending time with them. When are you going to spend time with me Landee Poo, you know I'm leaving tonight going to Brazil for the modeling shoot. I will be their for 2 weeks. Yes, I know Erica you have told me over 100 times sweetheart I haven't forgot. We will tonight before you go I promise. I have to change and get ready to meet people meet me at home. I kiss her and she slaps my ass then winks at me before turning to leave.

After signing and doing all of that I still cant believe how energized I am. Lan what's sup how we going to do this shit tonight strip club or clubbing Tyler ask? Neither, Erica is already breathing down my neck bout spending time with me before she leaves and of course I'm taken off also for my relaxing week off the grid. Yeah, man you have been doing that for so long that no one knows where you are. Or is it that you will be with Erica? Erica will be in Brazil modeling. She still does that. Wow ! Ty what does that mean. I thought she was done with all of that. Naw she still at it. Lan be honest with me do you plan to marry Erica? I got to go to see her. I'll call you before I hit the road.

Do you plan to marry Erica that question Ty ask keeps replaying in my head........

Comment:

Vote: