Chapter23 Faded Shattered Pictures Pt.2

Chapter23

/////// Landon POV /////

{ still that night }

I run to take a shower in another bathroom in my house. How could I have fucked up and now I lost the love of my life. How could I be so stupid and let Erica in my head and back into my house. I should just slammed the door in her face and tuned her ass out but no i did this to myself and mostly Sasha. I get out get dressed grab my keys and phone headed to the door when I hear Erica calling for me.

Lan where are you going its the middle of the night? I look at her with hate in my eyes. Erica you need to get out. Is something wrong? What just happen was wrong. Be gone when I get back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm in Sasha's driveway I'm calling her. Shit!!! I fucked up.

////// Sasha POV //////

I checked into a hotel for the night. I knew Landon would come to my home and I don't wont to see or deal with his lying cheating ass. I walk into the room. I look at my phone looked at all the missed called and read all the text messages Landon has sent me. I turn my phone off thinking back to hours earlier and my heartbreaks again and I just ball myself up on the bed and cry.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ 3 days later }

Ivy are the files for the case Harld case close ? I need to make sure we have more than enough evidence to convict them cause trail is next week. Also, I need to see the file on the Barber case. Alright I get them for you Sas. Are you alright Sas.? Yes Ivy I'm fine. I just fell in love and trusted the wrong man again. I mean really Ivy how could I be so stupid. I mean I gave my all to him and what do I end up with a broken heart. Ivy what did I do I ask her as I start crying. Sas this is not your fault. I just cry and see the pictures in my office of us and I completly lost it. Throwing pictures, paper, just any thing I can get my hands on. Ivy walks over to me and holds me while I cry.....

After what seem like hours I finally stopped crying and pulled myself together. Sas I'm going get the files and when I come back I'll help you clean up and we will go out to eat. I watch as Ivy leave my office. I feel so drained and hungry at the same time. I hear my door opening.

Ivy you have the files alright? Ivy! I turn round slowly.

Get out now. Baby we need to talk. Landon their is nothing for us to talk bout. Sasha I'm so sorry. No Landon your not. I should of listen to her the night at the Gala. She said, you and her always go back. I should of walked away then. Sasha don't say that. I don't know why i slept with her. Yes you do Landon, you may not want to say it out loud for to yourself but you know. What was I just a fun experiment for you? Your first black woman? Was it fun for you to watch me fall in love with you? Hell, was you fucking her the whole time? Sasha you know I wasn't, Actually Landon no I don't. you know what Landon I don't care just get out. Stop calling and texting me. We done. Sasha ple..... GET OUT!!!! I'm leaving but I'm not giving up on us. I watch Landon leave ripping my heart out of my body and shattering the core of my soul........

/////// Landon POV ///////

Going to have dinner with my pops and Dev I can only imagine what's going to be said when I tell them whats going on and that Sasha and I are no longer together. I walk in and see them sitting at the table waiting for me.

Hey Dev I kiss her on the cheek. Hey pops I say while looking at him smiling. Dev looks at me. Lan, where is Sasha? She will be joining us right? I look at Dev and her face light up as she talks bout Sasha, now I'm bout to have to crush her world cause of my fucking actions. Dev, Sasha and I are no longer together. I look watching all the color faded from her face. Wha wha what did you say ? She says stuttering out her words. Landon what did you do? I look at my sister and my dad I don't won't to say but I have to man up and take responsibility for my actions. I look at both of them. When Sasha was gone on her business trip, Erica came to my house and I ended up sleeping with her and Sasha came back earlier and walked in on us. I didn't mea.... Before I could finish my sentence Devin threw her drink in my face. How could you do that to her she says raising her voice. Dev please i didn't mea.... Before I could finish that sentence she got pops drink and threw it in my face. And with Erica of all people. I hope your happy Landon I really liked her. Now thanks to you I probably have lost the only real friend I had everybody else is " friends " with me because of you. Devin listen I'm re.... No Landon you listen! What you did was so wrong. Did you even think bout her? No, you didn't. Erica of all people is just a gold digger that spreads her legs to any man who got money. You didn't just hurt Sasha Landon. I watch as my sister gets up and walks off crying.