Chapter19 Gala Pt.3

Chapter19 

~~~ WARNING STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER~~~

//////// Sasha POV ///////

I walk back into the ballroom only to see Landon and some woman kissing. I then see them talking and now kissing again. He looks up only to see me. This hurt is crazy. I walk over to them. Landon might I ask who is this woman? This is my ex-girlfriend Erica who I just warned to stay away from me. I don't won't or need you any more Landon says to her in a strong stern tone. Erica looks at me with a strong crazy look. Who are you. I look at her and smile. You should google this name Sasha Crowder. I watch her eyes. Your fucking kidding me right Erica says? No and its in your best interest to leave Landon and I alone. Landon your with her? Not only am I with her Erica I'm happily in love with her. You didn't say that when you kissed me back both times just a little bit ago before you slowly pushed me away. We have been here before Landon, and you know it Erica says before winking and walks off.

I look at Landon in the eyes. What did she mean by that Landon? Sas not here. Did you kiss her back yes or no? I watch his face the entire color drained from him. Baby please listen to me and try to understand. I stormed off full of anger and rage. My blood boiling I stormed off. Sas come back I hear Landon say. I walk off spilling tears.

//////// Landon POV //////

Having trouble with that bitch I see. I turn to see Danielle smirking looking like a cracked out whore on the corner. That is the woman I love. You can love her all you won't but I can make you feel really good tonight. Your engaged to her ex-boyfriend Mark right? You just don't care how much pain you pile on her. Don't judge me she says. I laugh. Judge you I don't won't to even look at you. You have no compassion towards her. Neither do you Mr. Reigns kissing another woman. I pushed her off me. Sasha means more to me than either one of y'all cheap nasty fuck sluts. Mark sure does have a winner in you. With that I turned and walk away only to find Sasha sitting in the dark looking out the window. I see her wiping her tear. Sasha I whisper her name. I didn't mean to kiss her. She came out of no where.

You I love Sasha I swear I do. Don't do this silence with me right now. We need to talk this out. Fine Landon, let's talk. Was it the first kiss or the second kiss in which you kissed her back? It was in fact the second kiss I tell her truthfully. She stood up and walked to me with out saying a word. I come up behind her stop running from us every time the smallest thing comes up. She turns to me painful screws in her eyes locking her tears in place. I 'm tired of being hurt feeling like I'm not good enough for anybody every time I turn my back. It started with my family, then Mark, my cousin, now you. How much more do you think I can take? Huh Landon, how much. The only person to tell me they love me and showed me is now dead thanks to my father. Sometime I wonder when I will get the call bout Ivy. She is all I have left. You have me Sasha. Do I really Landon or am I just a temporary person until you get back with Erica? Sasha stop it you know you are my heart. My heart made you kiss her? Sasha lets go home and talk bout this. What bout my sister Landon? What are you talking bout now Sasha? She just fell silent with a a word. You know what fine Sas. I'm done trying with you. I lean down to kiss her and she turned her head. Find a way home I can't with you any more.

/////// Sasha POV ///////

I can't with you any more. I lost my breath my world cracked beneath me. I got my phone

text

Me: I need you meet me out front.

I walk out to Ivy's car waiting for her. I watch her come out. What's wrong Sasha? Can you take me home?  Yeah sure Sas. Do you want to talk bout it Sas? No I say in a low broken voice. I just stare out the window until we reach my house. I turn to Ivy and give her a big tight hug and tell her I love you. She hugs me back I love you to Sas. Call me if you need me. I will Ivy good night. Night Sasha.

I get out the car and walk to my door and open it. To my surprise I see candles lit on the floor and rose petals. I follow the path to the bedroom. I open the door to see Landon holding a single red rose for me. Bath tub is filled with a warm bubble bath. He extends the rose to me. He doesn't say a word to me. Our eyes dance while penetrating each other. Stepping behind me Landon slowly unzips my dress it falls into a pool on the floor. Landon helps me in the tub. Our eyes speak while locked in. We don't let our mouths talk our eyes do it for us. Landon gives me a bath caressing all of my body. His hands gently gliding all over my body. After my bath he helps me out the tub. I take his hand. I dries my body off with ease. Taking my hand guiding me to my bedroom I see more candles lit all over with rose petals and roses. Taking in all of the beauty and essence that is before me. He picks me up from the doorway caring me to the bed lays me down. He puts warm oils on my body massaging it in. His  blue eyes capturing me more and more stealing my soul moment by moment. Eyes remain locked in mine. He turns me over on my stomach massaging the  back of my legs working his soft yet firm hands up my legs until he reaches my lower back. He takes a few steps back gets a single rose walking back to me. He slides the rose up and down the spine of my back. I feel his gaze of love surrounding me. I feel tender kisses he is placing up my back. Pushing my hair to the side. Landon kisses my neck our lips finally meet. I pull him into me. He lays me back down kissing me down the front of my body. Looking inside of me he opens my legs. Kissing my inner thighs he goes and gently devour my wet pussy. My moan grow more as my body aches for more feeling Landon's tongue dance deep in my reaching my core he takes my hand in his mine. I grip his hand while he skillfully write using the the tip of his tongue LANDON LOVES SASHA over and over looking me in my eyes. My body he has control of. My moan loud more heart race racing harder body getting hotter not slowing down. I scream out in a passion mix wit hurt an fire. I finally release all that I had. He slips his tongue out of me. He sits on the bed with me sliding me on his lap we both sitting up looking each at each other. He slide his thick dick into my tight wet pussy full of lust and fear. He leans into me kissing me. I moan in his ear. I wrap my arm around his neck. I hear his soft moans in my ear. I lean back feeling him show me his love. Landon takes his time catering to my body and every need. I this very moment I have never felt love from a man like I'm with Landon in this very moment. He is not rushing or forcing just making sweet passionate love to me setting my body on fire and he completely walking through it. I grip his hands in mine as my moment get louder my body becomes Landon's as we both look deep and steal each others souls in the moment we both cum together......

We lay together I feel Landon kiss my neck. Landon whispers in my ear I love you Sasha. I love you Landon. We hold each other going to a deep sleep of love.......

Comment:

Vote: