Chapter27 Split Trip 2

Chapter27

{ 2 days later }

//////// Landon POV ////////

We are having so much fun. I broke up with Erica. She didn't answer her phone so I left a message. I didn't won't to be with out Sasha any longer. She said lets work on things before we officially get back together. I guess after what I did I don't blame her. I'm watching her sleep. She is to beautiful and glowing from caring our child. I hope this will not be our last child together.

Why are you staring at me Landon? Sweetheart I didn't know you was up. Yes I am now answer my question. I just admiring the beauty before me. Listen to you. She says while laughing. How is Devin and your dad liking Australia. Last night when I talk to Dev she said her and dad was really having have great time. I glad they are. How is Ivy. Ivy loves Maine. She said she been going to fishing places to find a cute man. I watch her laugh at Ivy.

I'm going to cook breakfast she says coming from the bathroom. Sasha I have to tell you something but I don't won't you to worry. Landon your scaring me what happen? I have been getting unknown callers. I mean the numbers shows but I don't know who it is so I don't answer. I have also erased the number. O.K I don't think my father knows your number just make sure to turn off the GPS in your phone and never answer. I will. I'm going to ask Dev if her or my dad has been getting any strange calls. You do that, I'm ask Ivy. Landon, what do you want for breakfast. I look at her and say you. I pick her up taking her back to bed.

//////// Devin POV /////////

Daddy, I love it here. Yeah it is nice. Devin are you really alright from them people following you? Daddy her dad came to see you attempting to scare you. I'm fine. If anything I'm worried about Sasha and the baby daddy. Who knows what this man will do. Honey, I will be ok. Daddy do you really know that. I mean Sasha is caring your grandchild and my niece or nephew. Truthfully pumpkin I scared to. Daddy what if something happens to Landon, I say as tear slide from my eyes. Daddy holds me tight. He's going to be just fine I promise. I will never let anything happen to you or your brother. Not only that to either Sasha or the baby either. You really like her my daddy ask pulling apart from our embrace. Yes I do. Ivy and I went and brought the baby a lot of stuff the other day. I use Landon's card. You stole your brother's card. Don't be silly daddy I stole it from Erica who got it from Landon. Does Landon know. I don't know. He might still think Erica has it. I watch my dad shake his head at me laughing. I think Sasha is going to have a girl. Why do you think that Devin? I just really want to buy her some cute dresses. Daddy I know Landon is going to be a good father but I really hate it for my niece. Why Devin. Daddy i'm in college and Landon still acts like I'm 8 and don't let a guy look my way. He's your big brother and he always will be. I know and no mater how much I hate him, i love him way much more.

////// Sasha POV ///////

Landon how is dinner? It's really good, thank you for cooking. Have you gotten any more calls? I got a few today while we were out. I drop my fork. Why didn't you tell me. I get up from the table. First off calm down Sasha. Why should I. I'm trying to see who my father is after and you hide things from me. Sasha I'm not trying to hide things, but you have to understand I have to protect you and our child. You getting upset and stressing is not healthy for the baby are you Landon says looking me in the eyes. I'm going to take and bath then lay down I say as I walk away from him.

After my bath I'm laying on the bed listen to music. I know Landon is right but I'm so use to doing everything on my own It's hard and new to me. I pray so much Landon and his family don't become one of my father's targets. The door opens bringing me out my thougt's.

Baby I just wanted to come and check on you, do you need anything Landon ask me? No I'm fine, but we do need to talk I say as he comes and gets in the bed and lay own beside me. He takes my hand in his looking at me. What is it. I'm sorry, I shouldn't of snapped at you. I know you are doing what's best for us. Can you please forgive me. He leans down kissing me with passion and fire. He pulls away from me. I'm sorry to Sasha. It's not just me and it's not just you we are in this together. I love you.

Sasha I think you having a girl. You do? Why do you think that Landon? I just want a little girl and of course she is going to be a tru daddy's girl. I laugh and him. I lean down towards my belly. You hear that little one your daddy is very crazy. I'm crazy about your beautiful mom. He kisses my belly then slowly takes off my PJ pants kissing me up my legs til he reaches my pussy. his tongue makes its way deep in me feeling hot all over, my moans get more intense. I arch my back my hands in Landon's hair pulling it. He use the tip of his tongue to write his name all in my pussy I try to hold back but I can't I release cumming all in his mouth. His eyes filled with a mix of lust and passion with a hint of love he its me up taking off my shirt then his clothes. I push him back on the bed and get on top of him riding him hard and fast. I slowly down while he smacks my ass really hard. riding him fast again. We both cum together.

We lay down in bed and I fall asleep in Landon's arm. I'm awaken by the phone ringing.

Hello I say in a very groggy voice.

Yes, is this Ms. Crowder.

Yes it is, how may I help you?

I'm actually calling you to inform you of a Ms. Ivy .....

What happen to her I cut him of quick as I sat up in the bed.

She is being rushed to the Emergency room at Hopes Hospital in Maine. You need to get her quick as you can.

Yes sir, thank you. With that I hung up.

Landon, Landon wake up. Is it the baby he ask. no, get up it's Ivy I say. as he get up and we get dressed.

God please watch over Ivy........

Comment:

Vote: