Chapter6 Rivers of broken heart

Chapter 6

{ late that night }

////// Sasha POV /////

It's late I don't know where I am my legs fall from under me. Just when I was starting to slowly get past and forget bout what they did to me it all came back like a flood. I did the first thing I knew how that was to just run away. Landon doesn't know what happen and I don't won't to talk bout it. I won't see him again I just need to get through these next few days get home I'll be alright. I see the house in a distance. I walk up the step and collapse on the porch swing hugging my body tight silently crying yet this awful pain will not ease up nor leave my heart. I fall into a slumber.

{ next day }

I wake up in the house under covers. looking round my to notice this room looks different. I look up to see Landon sleeping on the floor half naked. He looks amazing. I suppose he found me outside brought me up here to sleep. Still tired I go back to sleep.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

////// Landon POV ///////

I heard her come up the step bout 4 this morning. I waited up for her. Worried out of my mind. I knew if she didn't come back I would have a lot to answer for when I went back if it turns up she is missing or has a family. I watch her sleep, at times tears slide down her warm brown skin. Even in tears her beauty is still captivating. I lay down on the floor and drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's the middle of the day I'm just waking up to see a empty bed. I get a quick shower and go down stairs I don't see Mystic any where I walk outside to see her looking out at the lake I walk down to her. Hey sweetie how are you I ask. I'm alright I guess. Thank you for bringing me inside last night, well this morning she says not even looking at me. I decided to sit behind her hold her close to me. She is so empty It's nothing inside of her but pain. How bout we don't do nothing much today just relax take in the beauty walk round and have a lite dinner like sandwiches and guess what I'll make them. She smile through her hurt. We get up just walking round.

I'm sorry I say I didn't mean to bring up a touchy subject for you. It's alright you didn't know. I thought I was past it or I was trying to be. She walks down to the dock puts her feet in the water. I lean back against a tree watching her. What are you thinking bout Landon she ask? Not even looking at me, her eyes still looking at the water. Bout my life and how we meet. What bout your life? How I made it this far. When you ran away I was in fear. Such an amazing woman who trust me and I broke that and made her cry. I have not meet someone like you before. I walk over to her turning her head to face me. I thought being here alone was good but the past few days here with you have been the most amazing no matter what happen I will never forget this. She moves to stand up. Kisses me out of no where then slowly pulls away. Looking in each other eyes. I gently grab her face kiss her deeply full of heat and passion. She pulls away then says we should go back to the house. I take her hand she looks at me and smile.

Shit this can't happen again. I'm with Erica.....

///// Sasha POV //////

Sash get it together he's taken we can't do this. It;s not me. I would not be no better than them and I don't won't to hurt him and cause no one this pain I'm in. I look at him smiling......

Comment:

Vote: