Chapter12 Going Back Home

Chapter12

/////// Landon POV ///////

{ next morning }

I wake up to an empty bed. I walk to the window and look out and see Mystic at the lake watching the sunrise. Come to think of it this is something I have never done before. So many times I have over looked the simple things trying to make be a bigger name for me or just not paying attention cause I found it useless but now I see the beauty in it. I can't believe I asked her, just for tonight be mine. Her eyes flashed lust and hurt. Her face held heartache. Then I said no we can't and left her out in the rain. I didn't mean to but at that moment I knew I wanted her then Erica flashed through me. I had to leave before I did something she and I both would of regret and I would of hurt Erica. I had to be a man. I couldn't hurt 2 women who I care deeply for for my own pleasure. I go to take a shower. Water running over my body remind me of Mystic walking and dancing in the rain. Something bout that woman.

I walk out to her sitting on the dock. Hey what are you doing out here so early? I been out here all night. You mean you didn't go inside at all Mysic? she remind silent. Mystic answer me! No ! Why not ? I don't owe you anything Landon. What you mad cause I left you last night? I watched her get up and walk fast to get in the house. I didn't mean it like that. Please stop so we can talk. She turns to me anger flashing through her eyes. I would of broke your heart along with my girlfriend that's why I left I had to go back inside. I knew if I would of stayed then I would of wanted you. I'm not that kind of a man. You deserve better than a one night. I hug her. then she finally wraps her arms round me holding me closing. I know we wouldn't of but knowing that it doesn't make the hurt less she says. I kiss her forehead. She gives me a warm smile. Let me get cleaned up and fix breakfast then we can get ready for this long drive back.

/////// Sasha POV ///////

Getting in the shower still thinking bout that kiss from yesterday. Landon is weak enough to be strong and walk away. Not many people can say that. I was hurt cause either way I would of been like my sister and I would of walked away before I could hurt Landon more than I have. The last time he will see me will still be a lie. I get out the shower.

I walk down to the kitchen laughing what have you done. Made us breakfast. A bowl of lucky charms. Hell yeah. the magically delicious. I couldn't help but laugh. After breakfast I washed dishes. Landon can we walk round one more time please. Yeah we can he says with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get back we rest for a hour. Landon looks me in the eyes are you ready to go. I smile and say no but I know we have to. We lock up, I walk out to the truck and Landon picks me up sliding me in the truck. His hand glides across my but making me have a reaction to his touch on me. Since today is Sunday I know where my private assistant and best friend Ivy is at. If by chance Landon ever tries to find me he won't. I hate lying but I have to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the ride back home we had so much fun talking at moments a comfortable silence yet volumes of silence spoke louder than either of our voices. Snapping out of my though's Mystic we are back into the world now we both laugh. I hate it. Then that sick feeling over came me again knowing what I was bout to walk back into not only that but my job family and not just my sister. MYSTIC... Where does your mind keep traveling off to Landon asked? It's like the closer we get the more you change? Is everything alright. I promised you one time before I will keep you safe and I mean it even now. What's going on, talk to me? Landon, I'm just tried I didn't sleep last night it's just catching up to me. Well fuck their goes another lie.

Where do you live at I gave him the address to my best friend's Ivy grandparents house. If he comes back round looking for a Mystic they will say the don't know no one by that name.

5 minutes before we got to the house to where I'm going Landon pulled over. Mystic I don't won't us to have this to be good bye for good for us. It has to be for sake of you, your girlfriend and myself. I unbuckle my seat belt hugging him tight. I swear I will never forget you are being off the grid with you, you finding me on side the road. Thank you for everything and allowing me to stay with you. I kiss his cheek softly. He placed his hand on my waist. Our eyes penetrate the other he gently kissed me on my lips pulling away he says I don't regret any of my actions. Yes, I was wrong but I knew what I was doing. His eyes held truth. I kissed him feeling firey lava rush through my veins my core becoming wet unable to control myself until a car passed us. I gently pulled away. I don't regret anything either Landon. I sat back in my seat Landon started the truck back up. Once we get to the house Landon comes to get me out. I still have one of Landon's shirt with no shoes. I look in his eyes one finally time kiss his cheek and say good-bye Mr. Landon. He smiles good - bye Ms. Mystic. I kiss his cheek and turn to walk away. I hide behind some bushes and watch as he get's in his truck and I watch him drive away until he is out of sight then I go into the house.

///////// Landon POV ////////////////

It's so hard to believe that was the last time I would see her, yet it doesn't feel like it at all. I never though leaving her would make me feel this bad. I'm going to find her again. I have to she has grown to be apart of me. I miss Mystic already.......

Comment:

Vote: