Chapter26 Split Trips

Chapter26

{ 2 weeks later }

///////////////// Ivy POV //////////

Hey, Devin how are you doing? I say to her while hugging her tight. I'm doing very good. Not that I'm not happy to see you but why are we here I ask. Well that whore who my brother is with took his credit card and I got it back. Good for you Devin. Which bring to to why. More like why I wanted to meet with you and not Sasha. Alright I'm all ear. We are going baby shopping. With a big warm smile on her face she continues I want us to surprise Sasha I mean it's my brother's card but he the daddy so all well that ends well. I start walking into the Babies R' Us. Devin may I ask you something? Sure you can she say. You and Landon seem so different, almost like y'all are not siblings. I watch Devin bust out laughing at me and she stops and turns to me she says I'm like daddy and Landon is like our mom. Well that I can remember of her. What do you mean remember of her. She died 2 days after having my other brother. He died also. I grab her and hold her tight when I see the tears in her eyes and I watched the memories slide down her face. I'm sorry sweetie I shouldn't have brought it up. We release from the embrace. It's fine. Landon and I we had to deal with it but our daddy the loss was a lot for him. Now enough of all this sadness let's shop she says while laughing. I know we have been in this store for bout 3 hours now I wasn't board but I was ready to go. My phone rings bringing me out of my thoughts.

Hello.

Hey Ivy where are you Sasha ask me?

I'm with Devin and we are shopping. Why is something wrong?

NO, but soon as y'all are finished I need both of y'all here at my house soon as possible.

Alright Sas we are on own way.

Please be careful.

Sas what is it?

Just get here soon.

O.kay bye.

Devin is looking at me with worry and concern on her face. Ivy what's wrong. We have to leave now. Let's pay for this and he have to go straight to Sasha's house. Did she say what's wrong Ivy? No just that we needed to get to her house soon.

We get to Sasha's house I knock on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

To my surprise I see Landon open the door. Hey I said to Landon. Hey y'all Sasha is in the kitchen. I hurried and went into the kitchen while Devin stayed and talk to Landon. I saw Sasha eating. Sas what's wrong. Are you alright. Yes Ivy I'm fine. What the hell is with the emergency call. I need you to go pack bags we are going on a trip. Where is Devin she asked. Dev is in their with Landon. By the way Sas what is he doing here? Ivy, it's not what you think. Is Landon and Devin coming also? Yes and so is their father. Sas what is all this about? Come on Ivy. We walk into the living room where Landon and Devin was. We need to go on a trip. Devin you will be with your dad. Ivy you want be going far but you will be by yourself because I know how you are Sasha says laughing. Landon you will be with me. Devin you and your dad have the longest trip and the furthest to go. Nobody will know where they are except me. Sasha what is all this about Devin ask with fear all over her face. Sasha sat down rubbing her belly. She looks at all of us. My father is targeting y'all and I know it's because of me. Devin gasp hard placing her hand over her mouth. Sasha walked over to her and just hugged her. Sasha why is he doing this I asked? Easy he wants our baby Landon said in a non-chalant way. I need for y'all to go pack quickly. We all leave. I'll go with my brother Devin says to me while hugging me. We left to go as we were asked.

////////// Devin POV ////////

Landon where will you and Sasha be. Honestly I'm not sure. Please tell me you are not taking that gold digging whore with y'all. Devin, Erica just left going out of town to a modeling shoot. Good maybe she will fuck someone else and you can leave her for sure. Devin. Don't Devin me Landon. You and Sasha belong together. Well, dear sister if it wasn't for you a few weeks ago who knows what would of happen. Wait you can't blame me for interrupting you and Sasha. Yes I saw y'all kissing and I knew she would go back to you because she loves you and is caring your child, but tell me Lan would you have broke up with Erica. Honestly, Dev I don.... Landon I swear you are full of shit. Your with a girl I would call her a woman but she hasn't made it to be that, she spends all your money, spreads her legs to you and every other man, Lan you and I both know she don't love you. She loves your fame money and all that shit. When will you finally see her for the lying unfaithful bitch she is. You have have child coming. Lan hear is another question for you before I get out. O.kay Dev what is it. Does she even ask you about the baby, what can she do to help, or has she even said let's make a room for the baby for her or his visits? I look at Landon for a while. Big brother you don't have to answer I see the answer all over your face. I get out the car and head toward my room so I can pack.

///////// Sasha POV ///////

I pick up my phone to call Landon. After 3 rings I hear

Hello

Hey Landon its me.

Yes Sasha I know. Are you alright?

Yes I am. I hope you don't mind but we you and I actually have to leave tonight. Is that ok with you.

Yes it's fine I'll be over their in bout an hour. Sasha how are you feeling? I mean is everything thing going good with you and the pregnancy.

I smile to myself. Yes Landon the baby and I are doing good. When we get back I have a doctor's appointment I really hope you will be their.

Yes I will. I'll be at all of them. Before you stress out no I will not bring Erica to any of them.

Thank you that helps me a lot Landon.

I'm home let me pack and I'll be their soon as I can.

I hung up with Landon. It's crazy how he still makes my heart race the way it does. I still can't get our kiss of my mind. I know I shouldn't of did it but I cant help it. IO tried to resist him but I swear he still has me under his spell. I still love him and now we are having a child. I hope this week away will not be like the week we spent together when we first meet. My phone ringing brings me out of my thoughts.

Hello

Hi sister how are you and my.....

I cut her off quick Danielle what the fuck do you want.

Maybe it's your hormones for being disrespectful to me.

Shut the hell up now what.

Can you sister throw you a baby sho.....

FUCK NO !!!!! click

I hung up on her and I don't care that I did. Let me go finish packing my bags. I wonder whats going to happen with Landon and I.

//////// Landon POV ///////

I arrive back at Sasha'a house. She open's the door. Hey baby I say giving her a kiss. She smiles and it's another memory that is engraved deep in my heart to see the woman I love caring our child and she is smiling. I close the door to see her walk up the stairs. My guess she is going to get her bags. I walk up behind her and I'm caught off guard. She is changing her clothes. I watch her. Her skin glowing in it's beautiful dark skin tone, her hair silky and flowing down her back. I see her belly, our child she is protecting and caring. I have no doubt she is going to be a great mom. I only wish my mom was here with us.

Your still beautiful. She turns round and faces me. I don't know you was up here Landon. I thought you was going to get your bags and I was going to carry then down for you. Thank you and yes they are over there. Sasha I miss you, baby i miss us. I say while walking towards her. Landon let's not do this. I wrap my arms round her waist while she is still shirtless only wearing a bra. I place my hands on our child inside of her. I place my head in the crock of her neck. Baby I'm so sorry for everything wrong I did and how much I hurt you. Love, you already know you mean a lot to me, now we are going to be a family and I wouldn't won't it with any one but you. She tries to remove my hands but she cant. I kiss her down her collarbone. I know what I'm doing. I kiss her spot making her wiggly on my body. Landon stop we can't your still with Erica let's just go. I turn her to face me . I take off my shirt. Tell me your ready for us to go. Let's go Landon she says still standing in front of me. I keep my eyes locked in hers. I reach round removing her bra. Tell me you want us to leave Sasha. Yes, Landon we nnn eeedd to go. She turn to leave I grab her wrist gently. You don't want us to go now do you Sasha. She kisses me with deep intense passion. after a few minutes she pulls back. No Landon I don't won't us to leave now. I unbutton my pants an take them off looking at her in her eyes. We are sharing so much to each other with saying anything. I take her over to her bed. I remove her remaining clothes and whisper in her ear I never stop loving you. I kiss her down her body open her legs and kneel on the floor in front of her kissing and massaging her legs. I get in between her legs to sweetness I look at her while my tongue enters her. Her moans sweet sound to my ears. After she has cum three times from me cumming I make my way on top of her looking her in the eyes as i enter into her.....

Comment:

Vote: