Chapter11 Last Full Night Together

Chapter11

{ next morning }

//////// Landon POV ///////

Waking up with Mystic in my arms as we watch the sunrise. I want to kiss her so bad , but I know I can't. Good morning lovely lady how did you sleep. Good morning handsome sir. I slept good. It was really fun. Never did camping like this before. And look your safe and unharmed. I told you, you would be fine. As you said in your words, my white pretty boy ass, I told you I would make sure and keep you safe. She smiled and shook her head. I removed a few strings of hair out of her face only to be caught up in her glowing brown eyes. Her eyes desire and held lust but pain. Passion but heartbreak. Damn I knew what was wrong with her. She breaks me out of my though's grabbing my hand c'mon Landon. We walk down to the dock her arm intertwine in mine. She lightly rest her arm on mine. While we stand in since and finish watching the sunrise. The sun rays beams over her brown skin making it bronze looking and rich. I'm going to miss it she says in a soft tone. She turn to walk back. We can stay another few days Mystic. It will be fine. She turns smiling at me. Either way we will have to go back to our life and into the world. I'll help you take the tent down after we eat. I watch her turn walking to her bathroom. I can't believe how much of a impact she has made on my life. Honestly I'm going to miss her Still fucked up over her not knowing who I am. I mean damn never meet a woman who doesn't it's actually refreshing unless she lying bout not knowing who I am......

//////// Sasha POV //////

Just letting the water fall over my body relaxing my muscles. For once I woke up happy and relaxed but now I'm back in knots and crushed. I don't won't to leave Landon and would love to stay some more days but I can't. I have to get back to work and I know Landon has to thinking of him I swear I wonder what he does. I would ask but I know he will counter and ask me what do I do. I can't allow him to know that or who I really am. Bad as it sounds these lies maybe few but it's hurting me more I have to lie to keep him safe and beside I will never see again. That hurt's more than seeing my whore of a sister spread her legs for my ex-boyfriend. I don't even won't to deal with that shit or the rest of my sick fucked up family. Getting out the shower and getting dressed I go and look in the kitchen to see Landon attempt to cook. Landon what in blue stars are you doing? I'm cooking breakfast what does it look like. You can't even boil water though! That shit hurt damn! I laugh. I walk over and help him prepare breakfast for us. This I can get use to. Having a loving faithful man us spending moments like this make me yearn for this man. Snapping me from my thought.

Mystic did you go to China for something I been calling your name. I'm sorry I was hoping you wouldn't burn the house down. Seriously ! Laughing at Landon's I'm not that bad. No you are far worse. Is this kick Landon's ass day and nobody told me he said. I walk over to him, awwww no it's not and before I knew I was kissing. I wrap my arms round his neck. This kiss held enough electricity to light up New York City. I pull back but this passion and craving we have for each other so real. He grabs me looking me in my eyes once again our lips touch. This time more intimate to the point I almost climaxed. He pulled me into him more his hand on the small of my back. We didn't even fight for dominance I just gave him all of me in this kiss. I'm sure and I know it's going to be the last one. His other hand gently exploring all of my body slowly savoring each moment of this kiss and this time. I finally stop and look in his gaze his eyes hold lust with flashes of love which is rare for men who want me. I can't hurt him any more than what I already have. I turn to run. He catches my waste whispering in my ear. You taste the desire and passion I have for you. I taste the love and fire you have for me. you and I know these kisses are more than some teenage romance shit. I go to remove his arm, he hold me tighter I felt you trust in that kiss, your walls begin to fall down. He turns me to face him. Mystic tell me what do you want. It doesn't matter we can't have it Landon. He pull me into a tight embrace and we just hold each other. Trying to hold my tears back......

{ late afternoon }

////// Landon POV ///////

After breakfast we both tried to act like them kisses didn't matter but they did. I felt a new life in her. Like the took everything out of me and kissed it all away and replaced it with with something more something well I guess not just something but in fact someone the replaced it with her. Sun is bout to go down. I watch her head toward the door to watch. Dark clouds begin to form over head. She steps outside.

Mystic where are you going. She smiles at me making live and die in that very moment. Cause its the last time I will see it and she for one looks to happy. It starts raining. She laughs harder. What's funny Mystic? Don't you remember how you found me and now we leaving tomorrow. She walks over to me taken my hand. Dance with me in the rain Landon. She turns grinding on me both of laughing but all that soon changed when the thunder and lighting came and our dance became more intimate. Our eyes lost in each but we are devour each other soul. She wraps one leg round my waste slowly lays her upper body back gently moving on me. She lift back up dropping her leg. Putting her chest in my back I hold her my hand slide up her leg reaching her thigh I kiss he neck. She put one of arms behind my head. She quickly turns and face me. Just for tonight Mystic be mine?????????????

Comment:

Vote: