Chapter21 Trips

Chapter21

/////// Danielle POV //////

{ one week later }

Hey daddy! I say walking into my dad's office. How is my precious daughter? Fine daddy. I did as you asked I went to go see Sasha and she is a bigger bitch now that she is the DA. I know what we did to the one before her so the case wouldn't see the courtroom but we also never got what all he had against you. Yeah I know Danni and we need to know if they suspect us of this vanishing and why did he want Sasha out of all people to take his place. Daddy if we need to and it comes to you kno.... Danni I will in fact kill her with out a second though. I'll support you daddy. I have to go to some meetings and I will see what else I can find out and let you know. I love you daddy.

/////// Sasha POV /////

Ivy did you get more camera and bugs in here that can't be seen. Yes Sas I did. you can't honestly believe your father will break into your office while you are gone you want to bet he want. I'm sure he will. even if it wasn't for this trip he would still try something or send someone to. Sas does he even know your going out of town no, but soon as he finds out he will be what all he can. My father never gets his hands dirty he will send some one to do it for him. Is Landon going with you. No, he can't come. He has games a few towns over then another here. I told him I could wait but he said don't put off your work for me. Ivy I love him so much. Sas I'm so happy for you. Ivy how bout when I come back Landon's family and friends and you come to my house for a get together. Your my only family and best friend Ivy. Sasha I would love it. Great ! Oh shit I got to go. I'm surprising Landon before I leave tonight. I know what y'all are going to be doing? Ivy! Don't Ivy me Sas. Y'all going to be doing the nasty Ivy says with a smile on her face. I walk towards the door. I just look at her and drop my head.

///// Devin POV /////

LANDON, move you ass when your in the kitchen damn. Your going to let the food burn. Dev you cooking like 100 things at one time. Its 4 and you just can't cook it's a huge difference. How you ever got Sasha I don't know. She is great Dev. You know daddy really likes her Lan. Yeah I know. I also see my little sister likes her also. She smart, funny, puts up with you, she not after you money or name for fame. Dev that what makes me fall in love with her more. Lan, where is her family? their are no pictures of them in her place, she don't talk bout them. Are they dead? To her they are. I don't understand. I'll tell you another time. Is it bad Lan.? Depends on how you look at it. some may think its not but to her they dead even they they walking and breathing. I have to leave before Sasha gets here so she can think you cooked.Thank you Dev.. Your welcome tell Sasha I said hey. I hug my brother. I love you Landon. I love you and be careful and be good. I will I say walking to the door. Turning the door nob I'm greeted by Sasha. Hey Dev how are you doing? I'm good Sasha how was work. Stressful she says laughing. Lan comes out the kitchen kisses Sasha. His entire face lights up. She has changed him for the better. Dev shouldn't you be leaving now Lan say to me. Yes brother I'm going to see daddy then back to school. I call you tomorrow. I hug Sasha. Dev thank you for cooking for Landon and I. It smells amazing. I know your brother didn't do anything. She pulls away from me smiling. I say my finally good byes leaving them.....

///// Landon POV //////

Sasha quickly and passionately kisses me. He kisses taste so much better than the times before. I missed you she says holding on to me. Dinner is ready for us. She walks over to the stove and turns it off. It can wait she says taking my hand leading me up the stairs. She removes my clothes. Her tongue traces my tattoos it feels so good. Her bedroom eyes I'm lost in. How our skin contrast upon each other I can't believe how its making me feel. not just sexually but more alive. She steals each beat of my heart. She push me back onto the bed. Her full lips wrap round my thick long hard dick. The pleasure is flowing through me I can't stop how much it's making me want her more. I pick her up forcing her against the wall. I open her legs wide see her sweet nectar flowing out of her. I devour her. Her hand tugging in my hair making me go deeper inside of her. I flip her upside down so that we are 69 standing up. After devour her and tasting her rich sweet love in my mouth. Feeling her legs shaking i kiss her slowly with ease while I enter inside of her. burying myself deep in her. The insides of her caress my manhood all her touches makes me desire her love more. She moans in my ear holding me close and tight while our bodies dance in the sheets. Just as she releases her juices I release myself into her. She kisses holding me close. I look at her in her eyes.

Love, what's wrong? I don't want to leave you behind or be without you for these 3 weeks. I kiss her cheeks get out of bed to get her what I got for her. I give it to her. I watch her eyes light up. Its a bracelet with pictures frames filled with pictures of us I had personlized and made just for you. I put it on her arm. I see the love in her eyes as she looks at the pictures of our life so far. I don't care what I spent on this her face she worth every penny and then some more. I love her.

Thank you so much Landon. I love it and I love you. I lov... She cuts me off with a kiss climbs on top of me and we allow our bodies to once again express our love to the other.....

Comment:

Vote: