Chapter16 Gala

Chapter16

{ 1 month later }

/////// Landon POV /////

I'm going on the road in a few days and sad to say I'm already missing my baby. Sasha and I are great. Now, when I wake up I'm happy I don't love her I know in time I will but we are not rushing. Laying here thinking to myself even though we haven't had sex I really am Okay with that. Just being near her is worth everything to me. She breaks me out of my though's of her when she hits me with a pillow and laughs. What's on your mind Landon? Nothing just thinking bout us. I don't won't to be apart from you while I'm out on the road. She sits up on the edge of the bed. I don't won't to be away from you either. Riding is your career it's your passion and I will not ever ask you to choose. She drops her head. Don't do that sweetheart talk to me I say looking in her eyes. Wait ! Before we start, Sasha let's promise each other we will never lie to each other or keep things from each other, we will always be honest at all cost. She looks at me smiling I was thinking the same thing. Now that that's settled what bout me going on the road. We just got together and I feel like your already leaving she says. Baby I'm juts going to work not war I say laughing. She playfully pushes me back on to the bed. I watch while she gets up looking through some files. I go standing beside her. May I help you Mr. Reigns? Yes you may. I show her the invitation I found for a Gala coming up in a few days. Are we going Sasha? She looks at me crazy. NoPe we sure are not. Why don't you want to go. Are you ashamed of me? OH SHIT I can not take that back. the silence and look in her eyes couldn't stop death. She grab her clothes slammed the bathroom door. Sasha baby that didn't come out right.

**** FLASH BACK ****

Two weeks ago Sasha and I was finishing dinner when some of her colleagues came in and she introduced us they begin making sly remarks on the low disrespecting me and our relationship. She went hard telling them off standing up for me. She sat back down looking at me her face was a notepad emotions wrote all on her face. It had excitement, hope, faithful, truth. A few moments later her dad came out trying to intimidate her and me. Yes, father she said not even looking at him? Sasha who is this young man with you. He is my boyfriend she said with a smile on her face that melted the core of my soul and made me hard. Young man how are I'm Sasha's father Mr. Scott, Henry Scott he said in a strong stern tone. Sasha just kept looking at me with pride and confident feeling. She was relaxed and broke the stare with me. Turning to her father. Are you planning to send Danielle to him to fuck him also father. He laughs I never sent your sister or cousin to sleep with Mark he did that all on his own. Mark is a weak bitch who fucked every female that's why I stopped sleeping with him. I knew deep in me I just couldn't prove it father. When I walked in on him and your daughter it hurt but it was easy to walk away she says. Now, for you take your best shot against us, Landon and I are not going any where. He is the best thing that has happen to me in a long time. To hell with you and your threats empty promises. I'm not going to close my case against you or back down and neither will Landon. I'm not sure what you have planned for us but It's only going to make us stronger and grow more as a couple. She pays then grabs my hand I stand up and she places a tender passionate kiss on me in front of everybody. She says come on baby lets go home. We walk out being the most powerful couple in that room.

**** FLASH BACK OVER ****

Sasha walks out the bathroom she doesn't even look my way. I walk over to her sliding my arms round her baby come on now I didn't mean that how it sounded. How did you mean it Landon. What more do you want from me. You have my everything. My heart, soul, time, attention, body, mind, and love. I give it all to you daily cause everyday I'm falling for you more and more. My pain you snatched it away I wake up full of joy not bound by chains of lies. Landon what don't you get. I'm falling in love with you. I can't help it. It's how you make me feel. The way you capture me with your blue eyes. How when your lips touch mine and fire between us starts. I just look at her seeing the sweetness and hurt mix. Sah she hold up her hand. I watch her get dressed hurt. I try talking to her but it falls on deaf ears. I hear the front door close I need to make this up to her before I leave.

/////// Sasha POV //////

I can't believe he really came through saying all of that bullshit bout being ashamed of him. I don't won't to go cause I don't won't to be around any more drama than I need to be and plus its taking time away from us being together since we will be apart for a while. Burst out of my though's hearing Ivy screaming my name

SASHA!!! Earth to you, Ivy says. Yes Ivy how may I help you this time? Gala you going? No I'm not. You do know as the District Attorney you are suppose to be their. Welp looks like I'm going to be sick that night. Sah why? Let's get dressed up and you will be with walking sex man of yours Landon Reigns. By the way how did you manage to get get with him. Long story Ivy I say doing work on my computer not looking at her at all. I really don't won't to deal with my family the media and the bullshit. You know my dad tries to make everything all bout him and that he is the top business man of the year even though he lying through his teeth. Does Landon know bout the Gala? My body tenses up. I know that look Sah, spill it. I stop, took off my glasses and look at Ivy. He ask if I was ashamed of him? Are you? Hell no Ivy. What's the problem? You need to show Everybody you can work and remain calm under pressure and your not going to break it shows weakness which is what your father is looking for. I never though of it like that. I just want to be with Landon before he has to leave not round the Gala with fakes and snakes. Ivy laughs yeah I understand but you took this potion knowing what all you would be going through. True at that time Landon wasn't round but he is now. They see y'all can't even do a Gala then your father can easily creep in and destroy y'all's relationship he waiting for that moment. Sad but Ivy is right. Your right Ivy. I know I am. All you have to do is stay for bout one hour maybe two then leave spent the rest of the time with Landon before he leaves. That can work. Good now let's go dress shopping. Ugh fine alright after work but can I leave my dress at your place I don't won't Landon to see it at all. Sure I don't mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking in my house I see Landon sitting their. I'm still kinda mad at him for saying that. It was in a way saying I don't trust him or I'm in a since I'm ashamed of us being together. Yes I hear the fucked up racial remarks and I know my dad will plan shit, yet to say I don't want to be seen with him crushed me especially after I proved I did. I go into the room getting undressed to change clothes I hear Landon.

Baby girl listen I didn't mean that the way it came out. I meant in that form of a place. I know you not into the press public eye or your business being put on notice while me I'm use to it by now sweetheart. I turn to look at him walk up to him with a lustful rage in my body. I kiss him. Baby, no I'm not ashamed of us at all. I wanted to be here with you before you left. Baby thank you but this is apart of your job you support me why would you not think I wouldn't won't to support you. I don't care bout the world only you. I smile laying my head on Landon's chest he kisses my forehead. I press my lips against Landon. Feeling our chemistry radiate through veins making my heart race. I pull away I can't hold back, I slowly start taking off his clothes flames of desire are set in Landon's eyes. I push him back on the bed. removing my clothes exposing my body to him. He stands taking my hand. Love if you are not ready we can wait. You don't have to prove anything to me. I smile kissing him. We have been fighting our emotions and feelings long enough Landon. I want you just as mush as you want me. Yes I do. He sits down on the bed. Taken my hand and placing me in his lap. Baby look at me he says. Why now? Why not in a few months from now. Landon is their something you are not telling me I ask? No Sas I'm trying to see where we are. I don't won't to rush anything. I don't won't us to for more than just a little bite I want us to last through everything easy as it would be for me to take claim you and you not walking right for the next few days we need to full know where we each stand. Landon for me that's easy. I'm falling for you. I love you, Landon!!!!!!!!

Comment:

Vote: