chapter2 Happy Anniversary

//////// Sasha POV //////

Walking in from work Its been a long day but its going to be a longer night. I decide to skip all the dinner and love shit and go straight to dessert. Damn I've been yearning for his touch all day actually for quiet a while. I stop in the middle of the staircase and I hear loud moans between a man and a woman in my house. I'm starting now to get a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach that I have had for some time now. The closer I get the tighter the knot gets in my stomach. I slowly push the door back. My whole world round me just came down. My legs give out and I go week, but I won't dare let see me torn down by their actions.

I stand and watch then fix the alarm on my phone to go off in 3, 2, 1, a loud horn blares through the room. The woman jumps and rolls off the bed I have yet to see her face I'll deal with her in a few moments. Don't let me stop you dear. I see your having a great time with her on our anniversary. Now baby It's not what it looks like Mark says to me. It looks like you are fucking some woman in our bed. What the fuck am I missing I say calmly even thought my blood is in rage mode. We didn't mean for you to find out this way. We ! That bitch don't know me. Yes, she does Sasha. Whore show your face. You was women enough to spread you legs to my man be woman enough to show your face to me I say to her.

I watch as she gets up and turns to face me slowly looking me dead in my eyes then smirks. Are you fucking serious? Danielle. Mark your fucking my little sister?

I don't give a fuck both ain't got shit get the fuck out my house. Be gone when I come back. Sash wait I hear Mark yell and his feet as he chases after me. It's not what you think. How long has this been going on? Don't even try to lie? For the past 8 months. I kicked him in the balls. I'ma say this one more time. get your shit and get the fuck out of my house tonight. I turn walking out my door hearing Mark call my name. I get in my car taken off.......

Comment:

Vote: