Coming Face To Face. •1•

"NO, NO GET OFF! I DON'T WANT YOU! GET! OFF!" I screamed. There was a bug on my foot, I mean, that's just not cool. NOT COOL. No one does that to me as I finish taking a shower. No one. Not even that bug.

I stepped to the side and it followed me. "Seriously, bruh? STOP FOLLOWING ME." I got out and left. Ha, take that buggy. I went into my room and got dressed, heading to talk to my mom.

I opened her door, "I had a buddy while I took my shower." She laughed at me and I pouted. "It's not funny! That was very rude of him." "Yes, yes. It was very rude of that bug to interrupt your shower, Aden. Did you at least get rid of him?" She asked. "Nope." I grinned. She let that monster watch me take a shower. The least she can do is kill it...

She sighed. "Really Aden? You couldn't kill the damn bug?" "Nah, you let him take a shower with me. You should've killed him. Anyways, I'm going over to Baylor's house now. Probably spend the night." "Okay, have fun. I love you." "I love you too mom. Bye."

I shut her door so my cat wouldn't get in and make my mom's boyfriend pissed. God knows we don't want that. ADEN! DON'T USE THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN! Wait, did I even use it in vain? Oh well, Supernatural is my life...

I pulled out my phone and texted Baylor, telling him I was coming over.

As I was pulling on my shoes, my mom's boyfriend came down the steps. "Aden." "Yea? What is it Caiden?" "Where are you going? Does your mom know?" I nodded. "Over to Baylor's house. I told her I was probably going to spend the night." "Okay. Just making sure. Don't you need a bag if you're staying over, though?" He asked me. I shook my head, "Nah, I leave clothes over there all the time. His mom washes them and puts them in his room." "Okay... Have fun. Be safe." I could tell he was confused but oh well. Deal with it. I get confused all the time. Like that one time Ariel was lying next to me in bed and she started licking my arm. Like, my dear kitty, I think you're missing your paw.

"You got it dude," I told him in my best 'Michelle from Full House' voice, along with a thumbs up. He shook his head at me and walked back up the stairs. Probably heading to her room where my mom was to do so- NO. DON'T THINK ABOUT- FUCK! EWH! GROSS. ADEN HAS TO GIVE THESE THOUGHTS AWAY! MER. WHY? Just why?

I grabbed my keys and quickly walked out the door to my car to head to Baylor's. When I got there, he was waiting outside for me.

"HELLO, MY DEAD FRIEND!" I yelled as I stepped out and ran towards him... Something wasn't right though. OH.

"Wait, I MEANT DEAR! Not dead. I really hope you aren't dead, otherwise that'd be so totally weird... Anyways, HELLO BAYLOR!" He looked at me, shook his head, laughed and hugged me.

"Hello, Aden." He pulled away from the hug and started walking. I ran up behind him and jumped on his back. "You are my bitch. AWAY WE GO!" He shook his head as he got his balance, and headed inside. I hopped off to take my shoes off and followed him into the kitchen where his mom and sister were waiting.

"Oh, hi there Aden. I didn't know you were coming over. Have you ate yet?" His mom, Reyn, asked. I shook my head, "No, I haven't eaten yet mama." "Well then, sit. I'll get you a plate." She said and smiled. I couldn't help but to grin back at her.

I call Mrs. Morgen, mama, since she's basically like a second mom to me. She doesn't care and I think it makes us closer. Baylor's family is a second family to me.

"In case I haven't said this, I love your mom, Bay." I told him. He rolled his eyes. "Yes, I know, you've told me. Plenty of times already. And how many times do I have to tell you, I hate the name Bay."

"I think it suits you." Mrs. Morgen interjected. I nodded with her, "It does." He groaned.

"Darcie! Get off your phone! Baylor, get your sister's phone away from her!" Mama said.