Coming Face To Face. •11•

Baylor's eyes got wide before they fluttered shut, mine following right after.

I don't know how long we kissed for. Just sat like that with our lips together, neither of us moving, but both running out of air.

I was the one who pulled away first, but pulled Baylor closer to me, and just held him to me.

"I hope I didn't freak you out by doing that," I whispered in his ear.

"If I didn't like it, I would've pulled away," he whispered back and looked up at me, slightly smiling.

I smiled back and reconnected our lips.

God, I love doing that.

I love being able to do that.

• • •

"What do you want to do now?" I asked Baylor.

"Sleep. We do have school in the morning," he replied and shut off the light.

"Well, damn," I mumbled and flicked the light back on. No way was I going to try to find my way about my room without a light. I learned from the last time.

"What are you doing?" Baylor grumbled, his voice muffled since his face was in one of my pillows.

"Figuring my way around my room. Relax, I'll turn it off in a moment." I rolled my eyes and changed into sweatpants.

I glanced around my room once more before I flicked off the light and carefully made my way to my bed.

"Argh!"

"Sorry Baylor," I said and removed my hand from his face.

He grumbled and turned around, facing the wall.

"Baylor," I whispered. "Hmm?"

"Come here."

"No kissy kissy, okay?" He said and flipped himself.

"Sure," I said and pulled myself closer to him. "I just want to cuddle."

"Mhm." He was slowly falling asleep.

"Goodnight." I whispered to him.

"Mer, nigh."

• • •

"BAYLOR GET UP!" I yelled. We may have overslept... Till 10 o'clock...

He fell out of bed, screaming. "WHO'S DYING?! WHY AM I BEING AWOKEN?"

I threw a pillow at his face, then tossed his clothes in his direction.

"Hurry up and get dressed. We overslept. Mom will kill me if I don't show up at least." I told him and shimmied into my jeans and tossed a shirt over my head.

I left Baylor to get dressed and headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair.

I come back out of the bathroom with my toothbrush in my mouth.

"BAYLOR! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR ASS DOING?! GET UP!" I yelled.

"You can go to school. I don't wanna." He stated.

I glared at him before shoving him off my bed.

"Get. Up. My mom will contact your mom if she finds out you skipped all day. You don't want that." I told him.

His eyes grew wide and he hopped up, hurriedly getting dressed.

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go." He said.

"Teeth and hair. Do it now." I ordered.

He whined but obeyed.

Good boy.