Coming Face To Face. •19•

Baylor's P.O.V.

My thoughts kept going back to the first night of summer break. When we had that movie night.

It was about a week ago and I kept remembering how we made those ship names for Sam and Marise and Lucie and Liam.

And I kept remembering when Aden had said I love you.

I remember the plan I had that night and I'm organizing it to happen. Tonight.

I need to make sure everything is perfect for tonight... Oh god, I hope he likes it.

He's going to right?

I called Sam and Lucie, along with Liam, to invite them over so I can have everything set up.

I had about a half hour before they all got here so I went upstairs quickly and took a shower.

When I finished getting dressed, I heard the doorbell ring and I rushed down the steps to open it.

All three of them showed up at the same time and I invited them in.

Leading them to the living room, they took a seat on the couch, cramming beside each other and I chuckled.

"There's more seats, you know."

"Yea, we know. But this is more fun," Sam said.

I shook my head, smiling.

"So," Lucie started. "Why are we all here?" Liam finished for her. She glared at him before looking at me and smiling sweetly.

"I decided I wanted to do something for Aden. Like a dinner and then a walk or something."

"And there's no other reason you want to do this?" Liam asked.

I rolled my eyes and gestured for them to get up.

They rushed over and I whispered my plan to them.

When I finished, they were all grinning at me.

"How ever shall we help you?" Lucie questioned.

"Okay," I started. "Liam, you're in charge of dinner. Lucie, you'll be in charge of photos. And Sam, you'll be in charge of making sure Aden is ready by six. Think you guys can handle it?"

They nodded vigorously and I grinned. "Great."

Aden's P.O.V.
• • •

I came home from the bookstore to an empty house. Baylor had stayed home, saying he didn't feel good, but he wanted me to go to the bookstore instead of taking care of him.

I walked into the kitchen to get food and saw a note on the counter.

It basically said Baylor went over to his mom's house to help her with something. Alright then. I THOUGHT YOU WERE SICK BITCH.

I was making my way upstairs when the doorbell rang and I groaned, stomping over to it.

"Yes?" I grumbled, opening the door to see Sam there.