Coming Face To Face. •20•

"SHOULD I BE THIS NERVOUS?!" I yelled, pacing the room.

"ADEN!" Marise yelled. "YOU'RE GOING TO WEAR A HOLE IN THE CARPET IF YOU CONTINUE PACING!"

"SORRY!" I yelled back. "I CAN'T HELP THE FACT THAT IM NERVOUS AS FUCK ABOUT THIS!" I ran my hands through my hair.

"Aden," Lucie said, calmly. "You'll be fine. I promise. There's nothing to be nervous about. Baylor loves you, if he didn't he wouldn't have asked." She came over to me and pulled my hands out of my hair, settling them in her hands.

"Breathe," she instructed. "In... Out..."

I followed along as she spoke, breathing in when she said in, and out when she said out.

"Better?" She asked with a small smile.

I nodded, "Better."

• • •

"You'll do fine. I love you," Marise whispered as she left and walked down the isle.

I breathed deeply, holding it for a few seconds before letting it out.

"Remember," Lucie said. "Breathe. It'll be okay. He loves you." And with that, she was gone too.

I waited a few moments before I took a deep breath and stepped out into the isle.

Here goes nothing.

• • •

Baylor's P.O.V.

Oh jeeze. STOP BEING SO NERVOUS BAY! IT'S JUST ADEN. Yea, your fiancé. SHUT UP.

"Baylor!" Sam yelled. I jumped and stared at him.

"Yes?" I finally said after a few minutes of me staring at him.

"Stop. Worrying. It'll be fine." He told me. Liam nodded in agreement.

I sighed. "I know, but what if he backs out? I couldn't take it."

"He's not going to. He loves you. If he didn't, he wouldn't have said yes. He's going to be walking down that isle and you will fall in love with him all over again. I promise, it'll be okay." Liam said.

I nodded, repeating, "It'll be okay."

• • •

I bounced on my heels. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. Ugh. Baylor stop worrying. Like Sam and Liam said, if he didn't love you, he would've said no. He's going to show.

I wanted to pace, but I controlled myself enough not to.

I kept looking at the entrance and freaking myself out all over again. "What if he doesn't show?" I asked the guys for the millionth time.

They just rolled their eyes and pointed down the isle.

Oh look, here comes Marise.

A few minutes later, Lucie.

Next it'll be Aden. Oh god, I don't know if I can do this.

I'm not backing out of my own wedding, but what if he does? Stop it, he's not going to. You know he wouldn't.

Right.

"Bay," Sam said, lightly. "Breathe. Okay? In, out, in, out. Come on. Do it with me. In." He took a breath in and I followed, holding it until he said out.

That kinda helped.

Until I saw Aden.

My breath caught in my throat.