Chapter one♡

Noah's POV

"Noah, Noah, dude...." Says Chase, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh...?" I ask, totally out of it.

"Dude, you've gotta stop staring."

"I just can't help it, you know how I feel about her."

"Yea, we know, it's all you've talked about every day for the past year."

"Sorry." I mumble, looking at her again.

Ah, Jamie Winters. She's beautiful. Her long thin hair is chestnut brown, almost matching her eye color, today she wears it up in a messy bun, with a baby pink sweater and dark jeans. She is very shy, but when she talks she can be hilarious. She is sort of nerdy cute. And I've liked her ever since last year, the first time I met her.

I want to talk to her constantly but I just can't work up the courage to talk to her. The only chance I ever have to talk to her is during math, but she is so focused on the work that it is hard to get a word in.

Maybe I can ask her to tutor me, I mean I'm not doing the best in this topic , I could use a tutor, and I'll get to see Jamie more, it's a win-win deal, for me at least, I don't even have a clue as to how she feels about me, because she doesn't talk to me. Yea, I see her look at me and blush sometimes, but she avoids me every time I try to talk to her.

I'm so excited (yet a bit nervous) to ask her to tutor me, that I jump up and hurry to class before the bell even rings.

"Someone's early." Says Mr. Pierce as I enter the classroom.

I smirk as I sit at my seat, popping my head up every time the door opens. After eight other people, Jamie finally enters, keeping her head down.

"Hey." I greet once she sits down

"Hi." She says quietly, opening her text book

She buries her head in the book as I watch her for a few seconds.

I tap her shoulder, "Jamie?"

"Yes?" She whispers, lifting her head slightly.

"I was wondering if you would tutor me, I don't fully understand the topic, and your really smart, so, could you help me?"

After a moment of considering she says, "yeah, sure, what days would work for you?"

Oh my gosh, she actually said yes, she will actually be spending time with me, just me, just us, alone!! This is great!

I can't wait to start tutoring, and if it was up to me, it would be everyday, but I have soccer on Mondays and Fridays, and I would like to have at least one day to rest.

"Would Tuesdays and Thursdays work?" I ask

"Umm, yeah, sure."

"Okay, well today is Tuesday, do you want to meet in the library after school?"

"Yeah sounds good." She says

"I just realized that this is the longest conversation we have probably ever had." I say, chuckling.

"Yeah, crazy." She says and giggles.

"Winters, Jones, enough talking!" Yells Mr. Pierce.

And there goes the end of our longest converstaion, thanks Pierce.

"Sorry." We mumble in unison, and the way our voices sound together, gives me butterflies.

We laugh and then get to work.