Chapter Thirty-Nine

Noah

"Wow." I say breathlessly as I take in the hotel.

"Isn't it amazing?" Jamie asks, gripping my hand, sending tingles up my arm.

"It is." I reply, in total awe.

I still can't believe I am here. In Italy. With Jamie and her amazing family.

"Okay, we're going to go sign in," Amanda tells us, setting her luggage down by us, "don't get into any trouble just yet." She jokes, winking at us.

Her and David head to the front counter, but I still can't get over how absolutely amazing this hotel is.

The whole lobby is made of a white marble glass. There are huge white leather couches situated in the waiting lounge.

There are large floor to ceiling windows covering the wall between white Greek pillars.

There are two pillars in particular that catch my eye, as there are elevators in them! And in the middle of these two pillars, stands the biggest, whitest staircase I have possibly ever seen.

I stare at the hotel, completely in shock.

If this is the lobby, I can only imagine how nice the rooms are.

"Okay guys, we have just checked in, and everything's set. We can go to our room." David says, approaching us hand in hand with Amanda, both of them smiling brightly.

The twins squeal in excitement and rush off to the elevator.

Jamie turns to me with a very giddy look, and taking my hand in hers, dashes off to the elevators as well.

David and Amanda just follow us, laughing slightly at our excitement.

The ride in the elevator is hysterical, to say the least, with Jamie and the twins bouncing up and down eager to get into the rooms and explore Italy.

David and Amanda are doing their best to not burst out laughing, and I have to give them credit, as I am having a very difficult time not laughing at their expense.

My girlfriend is such a child, but I love her for it. I love how excited she is, and how happy she is. I love every part of her. I'll never stop loving every part of her.

When the elevator doors finally open onto our floor, I expect Jamie, Josh, and Sammie to all dash out. Josh and Sammie do, skipping through the halls, singing as they go. Jamie, however, stays right where she is. She grips my hand and turns to me in awe. Taking in the marble walls and delicate curtains, I can hardly move myself.

Jamie's face conveys the brightest of smiles and she fights back the tears, and slowly starts walking.

Once we reach our door, Amanda opens it with the black room key we were given. She and David enter first, fully examining the room. The twins rush in immediately after, and I just squeeze Jamie's hand, waiting for her.

"This doesn't feel real." She whispers to me.

I turn to her, eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean?"

She sighs, "I don't know. I just ... all of my life all I have wanted was to be here, in Italy. Now that I am actually here, I just can't believe it. It's so amazing. It doesn't feel real."

I smile at her, "I completely understand that." Because I do. Ever since I met her, I have wanted to be with Jamie. Now that I actually have her, it's so incredible that it still doesn't feel real to me. And I never want to lose this feeling.

Jamie smiles at me again, understanding exactly what I mean.

"Let's do this." She says, and walks into the room.

It is absolutely magnificent. With white walls and huge pillars like in the lobby. There is a black leather sectional situated smartly in front of the TV. There are a few different rooms, three of them being bedrooms and one of them a bathroom. There is also a large window which opens up to a balcony, overlooking the ocean. Beside the TV area there is a large opening, revealing an island and a fully operational kitchen.

Wow. This is so much more than I could ever have hoped to see.

"What do you guys think?" Asks David, coming from the bedrooms.

"This is incredible," I say, "thank you so much again for letting me come."

"No, thank you for coming." David replies sincerely.

It really touches my heart that I have been so accepted by this family. The family of the girl I am completely in love with.

"This place is amazing dad. I hope you like it." Says Jamie.

"I love it sweetie. I don't think I could ever thank you guys enough for doing this for me."

Jamie just smiles warmly at her dad, "I don't need thanks. The fact that you are happy is thanks enough."

"Can we go swimming?" Asks Sammie, plopping down a seat on the leather couch.

Amanda laughs, "sure we can honey. Is that good with everyone? We should probably come up with some sort of plan."

"How about we just spend the day relaxing by the beach?" Suggests Jamie, "I mean, we're all pretty exausted from the plane ride. Let's just chill by the pool and have a relaxing day. Tomorrow we can start exploring and stuff."

"That's a great idea." David replies, "but first, let's start with some sleeping arrangements."

"Noah," he starts, "as much as we like you and are sure that you are fully devoted to Jamie," I nod solemnly as he continues, "you are still a teenage boy with hormones, so you cannot sleep with or near her."

"Understood." I say.

"Since there are three rooms only, will you be okay with sleeping on the couch?" Amanda offers.

"Absolutely, as long as I am here I don't care where I sleep." I agree quickly.

"Excellent." Comments David, "Amanda and I will share one room of course, Sammie and Josh, you will share one, and Jamie you get a room to yourself."

"Awesome." Jamie says, at the same time the twins run into a room and screaming, "we get this one!"

We all laugh and Jamie chooses her room next, as Amanda and David take the last one.

Their doors all shut and I assume they are getting changed to go to the pool, so I quickly go into the bathroom and get on my black and green swim trunks.

I cannot wait to start this vacation.

************************************

Thank you so much to xrdevilx for the incredible cover! I love it!

Hope you all liked this chapter! Im so sorry for not updating in a while, but I promise you that i will he updating regularly again from now on.

Thank you all for 80K and to everyone who has stuck with this book from the beginning, thank you sincerely.

Remember to vote, comment, and recommend

Love you guys!
-Maxine<3