Chapter Seven♡

Jamie's POV

"I don't have a gym shirt." I tell Noah as we are walking to the gym doors after school.

"You could borrow mine if you want, it might be a bit to big but it's better than nothing." He suggests

"Sure, thanks." I say and a faint blush creeps up his cheeks.

He passes me his shirt and I walk into the change room. I take off my sweater, leaving it on the bench, and pull the t-shirt Noah gave me over my head. As soon as I do this his scent immediately fills my nostrils, it's the same scent I woke up to this morning, the same scent that I love.

It is a simple black shirt saying '2013 state champs' and has a picture of a basketball and the logo of his team. It is a bit too big so I tie it at the back.

For my pants, I just leave on the black tights I've been wearing all day.

I tie back my hair into a high pony tail.

I look in the mior once, and I look decent, considering.

I walk out the doors, to the field and see Noah setting up the soccer balls and pylons.

He turns his head to look at me, I give a slight smile and wave. He smiles and blushes a bit once again, what's with that?

"Okay so first we will work on running with the ball, and then do some shooting, you know how to kick it right?" He asks once I stand where he is.

"Umm, yeah I guess." I respond shyly.

"Okay, just make sure you kick with this part of your foot." He tells me, gesturing to he inner part of his foot.

"Got it."

"Great. Now, I'll start running with this ball, you take that one and follow me." He says, taking the ball on his left. He starts jogging at a normal pace while kicking the ball along with him. I take another ball and follow him as best as I can.

I'm doing pretty well actually, I'm definitely surprising myself and even Noah seems a bit impressed.

We do this for a little while longer before he decides it's time we move to the next drill.

He starts to set up pylons around the field, making them in a zigzag formation.

He sets his ball next to his feet, and does the same thing as last time, but going in and around the pylons, seems easy enough.

It's not.

It takes me about ten minutes to figure out the pattern, and when I do, I have to concentrate on kicking it at a proper distance.

I finally get it right for the first time after quite some time

"Hey, that was still good, remember, it's only your first time, your doing a lot better than I was the first time I played soccer." He encourages me.

"The first time you played soccer you were about eight years old." I remind him.

Noah laughs, "that's true, but your still doing very well."

"Thanks." I say, my cheeks turning a shade darker.

After about five more tries I finally get the drill perfect. Noah tells me to do it perfectly three more times and we can move on.

Once I have it perfected it seems easy, I laugh at how hard I found it to be only thirty minutes ago.

"Okay, I think you have it down now." He tells me.