Chapter 1

"Tori, love, can you get ready for Hogwarts?" Mrs. Myers yelled from the first floor.

"Of course, Mum!" The blonde yelled back, grabbing a change of clothes and dashing into her bathroom. After a quick shower, Tori changed into a black pleated skirt and a white blouse, tucking the ends into the skirt. Slipping on a pair of black high knee socks, she brushed her hair while looking in the mirror.

Ugh. Can't wait to get out of this skirt. She rolled her eyes. Grabbing her suitcase, she slid downstairs and neatly placed her luggage near the door and went to the kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready, hon." Her mom sweetly said. Tori put on a sickly sweet smile and began to eat her pancakes.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

An hour later, she stood between platform 9 and 10 of King's Cross Station. Waving her parents goodbye, she ran into the wall and saw the beautiful scarlet train, as dozens of children boarded it. She rolled her eyes, grabbed her suitcase and stepped on the train, looking for an empty compartment. Her eyes made it's way down the cart and saw a compartment with it's door wide open. She ran to it, shutting the door behind her. Locking the door, she closed the blinds and looked at her watch.

Alrighty. A few more minutes till departure and then I'll be myself again. She reminded herself.  A person knocked on her compartment door, making her internally groan and get up. Opening it, she plastered on a fake smile.

"There aren't any more compartments free. Can we join you?" Tori stared at the four people in front of her, looking back at her with pleading eyes.

Hmph. Marauders.

Rolling her eyes, she coldly replied, "My dear Potter, I would've thought you'd know me better." Placing her hand on his chest, she sent them a mocking smile as she slightly pushed them backwards and slammed the door in their faces. Through the small window, she could see their different expressions.

Black looked slightly outraged, Potter looked amused, Lupin looked shocked and Pettigrew. . .well, Pettigrew wasn't tall enough to see through the window.

Tori felt the ground slightly shake and the horns of a train. Opening her small purse, she grabbed black jeans, a black graphic shirt and a flower snapback. Setting it beside her, she peered out her window and saw as walls disappeared and turned into beautiful scenery. She closed the blinds once more and stripped her skirt and blouse off and replaced them with the jeans and shirt. Opening the blinds again, she threw the door open and shut it behind her, going to find the cart lady.

"Prongs! Don't forget my Chocolate Frogs!" A voice called out from the other end of the train. A chuckled resonated from a boy as Tori heard footsteps come her way.

"Yeah, 'course, Padfoot!" Potter yelled back. Running a hand through his hair, he smirked at Tori as he slowed himself down to match her pace.

"Hey Myers." He said, putting his hands behind his neck in a laid back fashion.

"What do you want, Potter?" She hissed in reply, quickening her pace. Potter chuckled again, and winked at her.

"Nothing much. Tell me, Myers; why are you such a bitch?" He smirked, tucking his hands in his pockets. Tori rolled her eyes, grabbing a Chocolate Frog and some Liquorice Wands, paying the lady.

"None of your business, Antlers." She said, her voice dripping with venom. The result was incredible. Potter froze, eye widened as his mouth hung open. Realizing it was just mockery of his nickname, he got rid of his shock.

Tori spun on her heels, starting to walk away when she thought: Why did the oh-so-arrogant James Potter look so shocked when I made fun of his nickname?