Chapter 8

{chapter 8}

•-• sirius pov •-•

Honestly, I don't even know what the fuck happened between Myers and Remus, but for fuck's sake, god, it's annoying me. Even during classes, we can see them exchange looks. Perhaps they don't catch each other doing it, but the rest of us do.

Because. They're. Not. That. Fucking. Discreet.

I guess opposites really do attract.

I mean, I don't think anybody else in this bloody school can find a person so different from Remus than Tori motherfucking Myers, and nobody can find someone else more different from Tori than Remus goddamn Lupin.

As much as I dreaded the two of them apart, was Tori and Remus separated from me. Remus, I mean, he's my best friend! Nothing's the same without him. The pranks have been going downhill, there's no one to find loopholes in the rules for us, god, detentions have been piling up for Prongs and I without Moony backing us up with his Prefect powers.

Ah, and Tori Myers. She was still forced to sit next to me during Defense, but of course, she refused to talk to me unless absolutely needed. Though I hadn't engaged in conversation with her much before, and though most of the time it would be arguments, she was a really great person to be with. She was like a second version of me, but as a girl.

Bullocks, can they just get together already?

********************
DAMN TAM BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE SHORT CHAPTERS!!!

well at least im updating every week ayyee????

sure.

so.

next chapter.

I SWEAR

will be interesting.

i know i said that before the "punished pov" chapters

BUT NOW IT REALLY WILL BE INTERESTING I PROMISE.

if not

you can stab me.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE if you want to <3

luv u

Signing out,

-Tam