Epilogue

"Michelle, love, can you get ready for Hogwarts?" Mrs Castan yelled from the first floor.

"Of course Mum!" The blonde yelled back, grabbing a simple change of clothes and quickly switching into the gray tank top and ripped blue jeans, having already taken a shower. A minute later, she emerged from her room, her striking blue eyes sparkling with amusement, her luggage in one hand, her wand in the other. Descending the stairs that she had grown up with, Michelle was met with a plate of pancakes, a small bowl of fruit and a clear glass of organic orange juice.

Her mother watched as her daughter began her breakfast, eyes crinkling and a smile adorning the older woman's face. Her husband, Lucas Castan, had left to work at the Ministry of Magic long before the awakening of the two girls, departing the house when the sky had just been streaked with brilliant shades of dawn.

"We leave when?" The petite blonde asked as she washed up after herself.

"At around nine o'clock, sweetie."

"Nine? That's awfully early, no?"

"Well," The older woman paused, her hand twirling her wand cautiously, "There's no point in simply lounging here, is there?"

A single thread of impatience was weaved into the words, recognizable only to those who had been there to see her in her more rebellious stages. The Tori Myers from Hogwarts was no more, the traces of the outgoing Gryffindor gone by the demand of her family. Her spouse was fantastically charming, the most gentlemanly person she had met. And while she certainly enjoyed his presence, she couldn't help but realize it wasn't what she wanted. Yet she still never figured out what she exactly she needed.

"Mum, it's five from nine, I'm going to wait on the curb, yeah? Talk to Thalia before I got to go." Thalia-Rachel Grace Adams was the next house sweetheart, she was simply lovely. She also attended Hogwarts, though she was sorted into Hufflepuff, therefore her conversations with Michelle were quite limited, as Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs don't have many classes together.

"Okay."

They held hands tightly, Tori noticed through the windows. Looks that they shared one another showed that they were important to one another. It's quite obvious they love each other.

With her daughter's suitcase in her hand, she gestured her to come back. Hand in hand, they Apparated away. After the light feeling of nausea faded, both of them maneuvered the King's Cross Station with ease until they arrived at the pillar between Platform nine and ten.

With a heaving breath, Mrs Castan followed her daughter through the magical barrier, pausing only to smile at her daughter. As she watched her child board the train with her friends, her suitcases in hands, a head of sandy blond hair caught her attention. He was leaning on the windows, eyes closed and presumably sleeping.

At that moment, it seemed like her whole world stopped, the Earth pausing in its tracks. Her heartbeat sped up, increasingly becoming faster and faster.

You're still the only person I've loved. Her words to him came rushing back, memories of the lost time in school hurrying in her head, flooding her mind with nostalgic moments and wild nights. Her hair was reflexively tainted a warm, orange colour. A twinge of pain fluttered in herself when she realized she wouldn't be able to talk to him, ever again.

But hope shouldn't be cut short so quickly, should it?

Because a moment later, he woke up.

|•|

Remus Lupin wasn't expecting such a surprise when he decided to return to Hogwarts in order to fill out the role as Defence Against the Dark Arts professor.

He wasn't expecting to see the love of his life outside the window of the stationed Hogwarts Express, staring straight back at him.

And he certainly wasn't expecting for his body to move on his own accord and wave to her.

And at that moment, for the both of them, the last words she spoke to him, those words were the single thought that was running through both of their heads.

'This was fantastic, we definitely have to this again sometime!'

And they were absolutely determined to make that happen.

|•|

702 words

BUT
I
DONT
CARE

BECAUSE THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK

holy shit this is the very first book i finished

im feeling so emotional right now

i feel like i could cry

its like late for me but oH MY GOD ITS THE LAST CHAPTER.

i would just like to say

thank you so much, you, the readers, for sticking with me this whole time (though i know there arent many of you). i cant believe yall stayed with this story and i even though its complete rubbish. im just so incredibly happy that i still get votes and comments (like, 2 though) thank you all so much!! i love you

This is the last A/N omg

Vote, Comment and Share if you enjoyed this story, I really, really, REALLY appreciate them. Thank you so much.

I love all of your beautiful souls.

Signing out,

-Tam