Chapter 11

She could feel all the nerves in her body stop working. Numb. That's all she describe herself in this situation.

The letter she received triggered an alarm in her head, reminding her that she came from a bloodline of Slytherins, being the only one that had enough courage and bravery to place herself in Gryffindor, yet lacking the ambitiousness and cunning to be sorted into Slytherin.

A line of Slytherins who firmly believed in enriching the blood statuses of the Wizards.

A line of Slytherins who actively participated in the ethnic cleanse of the Wizards.

A line of Slytherins who played fiercely with the Unforgivable Curses.

A line of Slytherins who were strong followers of He Who Must Not Be Named.

She just couldn't believe that she would have to be plucked out of school to ensure her family's rankings as devoted for the Dark Lord. To ensure the rich and valuable state of blood purity.

Dumbledore had been notified of her situation and allowed her to abandon her studies in order to obey her family's wishes, as long as it was her own heart's true desire. Might as well been dead if she said no, her parents couldn't of cared less about her feelings.

An arranged marriage, she thought as tears slipped from her eyes, why did I not see this coming?

Why did she allow herself to let down her guards when she thought everything was okay?

Only fools do that.

But their little game of Playing Cupid didn't work.

*******************************

A/N

248 WORDS BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE

ONLY.

THE.

EPILOGUE.

IS.

LEFT.

WHAT EVEN IS LIFE??????

IM SCREAMING YALL DONT EVEN KNOW ITS NOT EVEN OKAY AND EVEN NOW IM ASKING MYSELF HOW IM TYPING CORRECTLY LIKE DUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM

NOT

OKAY

THIS

IS

CRAZZYZYZYZYZYZYZYZY

okay this an is getting out of hand so ill end it now

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. and if not, then awh :(

Signing out,

-Tam