Chapter 9

{chapter 9}

It was just so sudden.

After ignoring them for roughly three months, she just goes back to her old self, glaring yet still having a fun time. It was different though, there was a definite change in her attitude. As much as she was the same, she was so far from being the old Tori Myers.

She didn't scowl as much, yet now she is seen smiling more often than usual. Her bitchy persona lacked.. well.. the bitch-iness!

It was definitely weird, but they still made the peace with it and went on as if they couldn't notice the change in her behaviour.

But that was only a small portion of her inclination of attitude.

|•|

All seven of them were gathered in the Gryffindor common room after a Quidditch match (Slytherin totally beat Ravenclaw's ass), all of then were drunk and playing a round of Truth or Dare. A classic. Though with a twist; dirty Truth or Dare.

"Hmm. Ah! Remus!" Leah smirked at the timid bookworm, who looked up at the sound of his name. His eyes widened at the sight of the person who chose what his Truth question was or what his Dare was.

"Truth..." He answered hesitantly, obviously spooked at the devilish aura the raven-haired female was emitting. She smirked satisfactorily. "Who would be on top, Tori or you?"

Remus' face immediately flamed up, as well as Tori's, which was not very common for her to do. I can't believe we're on this subject again, after ignoring it for so long, He thought bitterly to himself, avoiding everyone's gazes and instead finding refuge in the floor.

"I - um - I mean - it's just that—"

"Well," All heads turned to the blonde girl, intrigued. "If you guys want to know so badly," She made a smirk that was so impish, she could've been mistaken as James' or Sirius' sister.

"Why don't we go find out?"

Everyone sharply sucked in a breath, the air was so still you could hear someone drop a vial all the way down in the dungeons. All eyes widened at her words, even Remus, who seemed the tiniest bit overwhelmed yet ecstatic as hell. Tori bit her lip, god, she kinda felt bad for toying with his emotions, so instead, she came up with a plan.

"Moony," The Prefect's heart filled with joy at the sound of his nickname being said by his all time crush. "Let's go to Hogsmeade together, yeah?"

|•|

"This doesn't feel morally alright."

"Fuck's hell, who cares about morals? We all know we've abandoned those a damn long time ago."

The four of them shifted to the side a bit to keep the couple in their vision.

"Ugh, this is absolutely filthy."

"Less filthy than your pussy."

"Fight me, Potter."

"Would, Dalevitch, but I don't want to get my hands dirty."

"They already are, from playing with your own dick for too long."

James went abruptly silent, chewing on his lower lip as he thought desperately for a comeback. Sarah smiled triumphantly at the Animagus, who was slightly taken aback and stared back at the bespectacled girl. They both shared looks for a while as Leah quickly figured out what was happening between them. She grinned and whispered lowly into Sirius' ear, which may or may not've made goosebumps appear on his body.

"James and Sarah." She murmured in a sing-song voice that melted his insides. It was odd to have Sirius Orion Black have feelings like such, as he is notoriously known as the 'fuckboy' of Hogwarts. But, perhaps this time would be different. I mean, Leah Madisons, she was a hell of ride.