Chapter 7

{chapter 7}

•-• james pov •-•

Ever since I tried to set up Tori Myers and Remus Lupin together, the two of them had drifted away from me.

Moony either spent most of his time in the library, and god forbid I ever enter there, or doing his quote-unquote "Prefect duties", which is the absolute worst lie he's told since "My dog's nails grew outrageously long during the night and my parents will need my help trimming them".

Honestly, I don't even understand why they could've been mad at me, as all I did was try and get them together. I mean, if you think two people were suitable together, the right think to do is set them up, don't you think?

Boy, and Myers is a totally different story. Instead of avoiding me, she's deliberately trying to hurt me in different ways, physically or mentally. For example, last week, she accidentally flung her fork at my face on purpose during diner. Then it hit a Ravenclaw and Tori charmed her way out of trouble, instead putting the blame on me. I might kinda hate her, but damn, I need that skill in my life.

Which means that right now, at this point of my life, I have two out of three of my best friends, one of which is playing cupid with me, along with Myers' best friend, another one of Myers' friends and Evans, who is still currently not in love with me.

Wow, I could easily freak out right now.

*************************
GUESS WHOS BACK

BACK AGAIN

WITH A SHIT CHAPTER

TELL YO FRIENDS

aight

arent i such a bitch? like wow what a short fucking chapter right???

the next one will be short too

BUT AFTER IT'LL BE NORMAL, 1000~2000 WORD CHAPTERS SO BE PREPARED AYEEE

love you.

Signing out,

-Tam