Chapter 5

•-• tori pov •-•

My fingers curled around my wand, gripping it so tightly with anger that I thought it might snap. My teeth chewed on my lip, my hair dripping into a colour of pure blood. It was odd, I was a Metamorphmagus, and while I could change my appearance to my will, it also seemed to switch small details accordingly to my emotions. The floor seemed to tilt in my direction, my aura seeming to darken the faces of the people in front of me despite us being in the bright reflections from the grumbling fire.

The three Gryffindors slowly turned to me, fear laced into each of their features.

"You were trying to set me up?" My voice was barely controlled, venom dripping from the words. I chewed on my lip, tapping my foot impatiently. "Why?"

"W-we thought that you and Remus would've made a good couple..." Sarah trailed off, fiddling with her sleeve and awkwardly sneaking glances at either Black or Potter.

"And what of it? If one of us liked the other, than we can start dating ourselves." Sarah and the two Marauders' faces lit up.

"So you do lik—"

"No!" I took a deep breath, placing a hand over my forehead. "Sure, he might be cute and smart, and y'know, irresistible in that geeky kind of way, like James is," His smile seemed to be growing by the second. "I just don't think of him that way. He's just my dorky friend, and I think nothing more of him. So stop harassing both of us, because it's never going to happen!"

"But people can chang—"

"Well then that will happen whenever it will. Currently, I have purely platonic feelings for Remus and though that may or may not change, it is what it is. I admit feelings can change, but mine haven't. So stop trying to make anything happen between us because nothing will! Stop wasting your energy on us! It's not worth it!"

Each of them seemed so crestfallen and depressed that none of us noticed the mess of a boy hidden behind a wall that lead to the dormitories. His breathing seemed to stop. His palms turned sweaty. He couldn't seem to see correctly.

It won't happen, he reminded himself, she said it herself.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He broke down.

********************
again , sorry for such a short chapter.

i just dont know what to add.

but the next few chapters will be a bit more lengthy.

i hope.

SHARE VOTE AND COMMENT if you liked this chapter, i really appreciate them ;)

love yall

Signing out,

-Tam