Chapter 4

[sarah pov]

I puffed out my chest, crossing my arms over them as the two Marauders sat in chairs in front of me.

"So," I placed both my hands on the table, "How exactly are we going to do this?"

James and Sirius looked at each with calculating looks, seriousness weaved onto their faces. Then they glanced back at me.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" James started, rolling his eyes.

"We fake a date." Sirius finished, leaning on his palm and grinning at me. I raised my brow in curiosity, intrigued by their thoughts.

"Oh? And how so?"

"Well, since Hogsmeade isn't in a while," Sirius looked at James for affirmation, while the latter simple shrugged and nodded. "How about we," He gestured to James and himself, "call Remus here to study and you tell Myers to come here to study. Midway, we back out, with some sort of fake emergency?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Clearly, the two of you had thought of this out earlier." I smirked. They looked at each other and shrugged, looking back at me with grins.

"Will this really work though?" I questioned, folding my arms and biting my lip. I noticed Sirius was staring at me, but I ignored it. He rolled his eyes.

"Dalevitch, don't doubt us. We're professionals." I snorted, fiddling with the sleeve of my robes before connecting my eyes with the rich brown ones of James.

"Don't fuck up, we want this almost as much as they do."

"Aye, aye, captain."

|•|

"James, what the hell did you do?!" I yelled, bursting into the common room and finding the said Marauder with Sirius in the middle of an intense match of Wizards' Chess. They both looked at me.

"You fucked up!"

"What?" He asked, almost insulted. "No I didn't! If anything, I made it better!"

Anger boiled inside my veins, I almost choked him. With slow steps in his direction, I spoke in a quite voice. "You told Lupin to flirt and then proceeded to tell Tori, for whatever the hell reason, to try and get in his pants."

Sirius burst out laughing but was quickly shut up with look, yet still gave a high five to the bespectacled teen. The latter shrugged and raises his brows. "So?"

"'So?' This was supposed to be a plan to get them together, Potter." I grabbed his tie and pulled him close to my face, our skin barely making contact. "Not a plan to turn Lupin into a fuckboy."

I swear, his heart stopped beating. I felt his breath on my neck. His chest hammered against mine. His dark brown eyes stared back into my icy blue ones, yet for a split second they flickered lower.

That's when I realized how close he actually was, if I could feel his warmth envelope me.

And something clicked within me.

I pulled away, hiding the blush on my face by covering my face with my black hair.

"Just," I sighed in exasperation, placing a hand on my forehead, "Leave it to me and Leah next time."

"There won't be a 'next time'."

**********************
OKAY YES ITS A SHORT CHAPTER.

SUE ME.

BUT I SWEAR FROM NOW ON, THERE WONT BE A SUPER LONG WAIT FOR CHAPTERS BC IM SOLELY FOCUSING ON PLAYING CUPID.

I AM DETERMINED TO FINISH IT.

YEAH.

also i hope y'all've been liking this shit.

bc i put my effort in this, y'know?

might not seem like much, but yeah.

thats good enough.

love yall

share, vote, comment if you liked it, i appreciate it all!

Signing out,

-Tam