Chapter 10

Scribbling of quills against parchments weaved through the silence with ease. The dulling voice of the instructor clawing through their minds in a desperate attempt to make them pay attention. Only the single thought occurred in his head, clouding all his pieces of mind with doubt and insecurity. 

A single thread of anxiety ripped his body apart.

Only a week had passed, yet why did it seem forever to him?

She still hung out with him. 

She still flirted with him.

Yet why did she disappear?

The pain he felt, the feeling spread through their circle of lads, the sense of despair filling their corps, it was all mutual, perhaps even with the whole lot of Hogwarts. The absence of cheeky remarks during classes, the playful invitations of Wizards' Duals, the toppling amounts of arrogance and confidence, the raging betting wars. All of it was gone without her presence. 

Her sudden disappearance was a mystery, not even her closest friends knew the cause of it. 

She was just. . . gone.

And there was not a single revealed reason as to why.

***********************

A/N

179 words

sEE I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE FUCKING SHORT SEEEEEEEEE

ANYWAY

hmmm??? 

i wONDER WHAT COULD'VE HAPPENED TO TORI MYERS????

thats for me to know and you to find out ;)

good luck finding out

alSO THERE'S LIKE 2 CHAPTERS LEFT TO THIS STORY.

THIS WILL BE THE FIRST STORY I WILL HAVE EVER FINISHED.

and there's like 5 reads every chapter but we can just ignore that ;))))

but still

i started this, like, a few months ago.

and i cant believe its almost over omg.

iS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO ALMOST FINISH WRITING A STORY WHATTTTT

ANYWAY

Vote, comment and share if y'all liked this short-ass-chapter and please share it with your friends, if that fancies you, because i appreciate every single comment and vote.

I love all of you guys, just saying ;)

Signing out,

-Tam