Chapter 2

I groaned as sunlight filed the room, flashing itself in my eyes. I grunted and threw my pillow in any direction, regretting it quickly as I heard something shatter and even more sunlight pouring itself on my face. I rolled on my stomach and felt my face squishing against the bed.

"Shit." I grumbled, knowing I probably broke the window. Again.

"You fucking suck, Tori." Leah mumbled from the other side of the room. She lazily waved her wand and muttered a spell as the window repaired itself.

"Yeah, well you suck dick, Leah." I retorted, pushing myself up from my bed and sitting crosslegged on it, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"I won't deny it, that's true." She snickered as she tied her hair into a complex bun. I stood up and stripped myself of my clothes and changed into the Gryffindor uniform, lazily doing my hair into a messy –I mean really messy– ponytail. I brushed my teeth, wore an extra hair band on my wrist and left the dormitory, yawning with Leah behind me. Sarah probably already had breakfast and was most likely studying in the library.

I walked in silence with Leah to the Great Hall for the longest time until someone called my name from down the corridor. Leah and I spun around so quickly we almost got a head rush, because we both knew who that voice belonged to. We watched as Potter walked our way, a lopsided smirk on his face. I furrowed my brows, exchanging confused glances with Leah.

"Potter?" I wondered as he stood in front of us, "What do you want?" Leah snickered beside me, as I jabbed my elbow in her rib, earning a groan.

"Nothing, just wanted a friendly chat with you two." I looked at Leah, who stared back at me before we both burst out laughing, leaning on each other for support. Tears brimmed the corner of my eyes as I continued to giggle.

"A friendly - with us? Me, Tori - kek - Myers and - heh - Leah - tch - Madisons?" I shouted between laughs, clutching my stomach tightly, trying to stop. After a few minutes, we had calmed down.

"Actually, I wasn't really here for a friendly chat. Quidditch tryouts tonight, girls. Might want to see who the new Chaser, Keeper and Seeker are." He commented, making me roll my eyes and groan.

"Potter, don't you think we know that already? Besides, it's not like we have anything better to do." I retorted before sassily flipping my hair, and twirled on my heels, with Leah followed me suit. We opened the doors of the Great Hall and entered, sitting on our usual spots, at the end of the Gryffindor table. I felt people sit beside us, making me whip my face in their direction immediately. Potter sat next to me with Pettigrew on his other side while Lupin was seated beside Leah with Black on his left.

"Can we help you?" I growled, glaring at them. Potter instantly recoiled and raised his hands in defeat. Black snickered, as well as Pettigrew while Lupin pursed his lips, sending them a death glare in the most lowkey way possible.

"Myers, calm down. We just want to sit here." Black sneered, reaching for his wand the slightest bit. I snaked my hand around the handle as I put on my deadliest scowl. As you can tell, Black and I weren't on the best terms.

"How likely." I sarcastically drawled out, narrowing my eyes at him. He returned the glance as everyone around us continued eating. Most of them weren't paying attention to us, except for Potter and Leah, who both seemed very interested.

"Jesus Myers, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Black snarled, practically baring his teeth like a dog, I almost burst out laughing. He can't hide things very well, can he? I rolled my eyes and continued to eat, jabbing Leah on the ribs.

"What?" She hissed, glaring at me.

"Nothing. Just wanted to annoy you." I grinned at her, probably confusing the Marauders with my sudden personality swap. I poked my food around, not really in the mood to eat as I caught sight of Lupin. His face was sickly pale and he seemed to be nervous for something. Already knowing the reason behind all that, I decided to test the Marauders, a mischievous smile playing at my lips.